|1||Packers||L 20 - 38||24||37||216||5.8||1||1||4||27||78.2||9||59||6.6||0||1||1|
|2||@Buccaneers||L 17 - 27||16||29||211||7.3||1||2||6||42||61.1||4||3||0.8||1||2||0|
|3||@Chiefs||L 10 - 41||11||22||99||4.5||1||1||3||12||58.7||11||47||4.3||0|
|4||Broncos||L 28 - 31||28||35||335||9.6||4||1||4||35||132.7||4||25||6.2||0||1||1|
|5||@Commanders||W 40 - 20||15||29||282||9.7||4||0||3||9||125.3||11||57||5.2||0|
|6||Vikings||L 13 - 19||6||10||58||5.8||0||1||4||18||36.7||8||46||5.8||0|
|7||Raiders||W 30 - 12|
|8||@Chargers||L 13 - 30|
|9||@Saints||L 17 - 24|
|10||Panthers||W 16 - 13|
|11||@Lions||L 26 - 31||16||23||169||7.4||1||0||2||18||105.2||18||104||5.8||0||1||0|
|12||@Vikings||W 12 - 10||27||37||217||5.9||0||0||3||18||87.3||12||59||4.9||0||2||2|
- Enters his third season with the Bears in 2023
- Selected by the Bears with the 11th overall pick in the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft; the Bears acquired the 11th overall selection after completing a trade with the New York Giants
- Became just the third Ohio State quarterback in the common draft era to be selected in the first round of an NFL draft, joining Art Schlichter (No. 4 overall pick in 1982) and Dwayne Haskins (No. 15 overall pick in 2019)
- Became the 31st Buckeye to be selected by the Bears and the first since Marcus Freeman in 2009
- Started 10-of-12 games played as a rookie in 2021, throwing for 1,870 yards and seven touchdowns while rushing for an additional 420 yards and two scores
- Has completed 467 of 773 passes for 5,482 yards and 36 touchdowns while rushing for an additional 1,904 yards and 11 scores
- Has played in 34 career games (32 starts)
2023 SEASON (BEARS):
- Started seven games (missed four due to a right thumb injury)
- Led all rushers with 59 yards in Week 1 vs. Packers
- Surpassed former Bears QB Jim Harbaugh (1,609) for second on the Bears All-Time QB Rushing List
- Fields (1,622) now only sits behind Bobby Douglass (2,470)
- Completed 24/37 passes for 216 yards and one touchdown, including 10 passes in the first half for 96 yards, the sixth-most passing yards in a first half in his career
- Finished Week compleng 16-of-29 passes for 211 yards and a touchdown while finding the endzone on a one-yard rush on Chicago's opening drive to cap off a six-play, 75-yard drive
- Found former Bears wide receiver Chase Claypool over the middle for a 20-yard touchdown pass, finishing off an eight-play 90-yard drive, the longest so far of the season
- Reached 400 career completions in Week 3 against the Chiefs, becoming the fifth Bears quarterback to reach 400 career completions in his first 30 games...Fields finished Week 4 against the Broncos completing 28-of-35 passes for 335 yards and four touchdowns, marking career-highs in all three categories
- His 132.7 passer rating also set a new career-high
- Completed 16-17 passes for 231 yards and three touchdowns in the first half in Week 4
- Per @ESPNStatsInfo, since 2000, Fields' 16-16 start was the most consecutive completions to start a game by any Bears quarterback...Was also the most passing yards for Fields in a first half in his career. Fields' 158.3 quarterback rating was also the highest in a first half of his career
- Eclipsed 40 total touchdowns and 30 passing touchdowns for his career with three in the first half (two touchdown passes to tight end Cole Kmet and one to wide receiver DJ Moore)
- First quarter passing totals in Week 5 (145 yards) topped his career high in first quarter passing, surpassing the previous mark of 93 yards vs. Detroit in Week 4 of the 2021 season
- The 145-yard start is the sixth highest first quarter passing total by any Bears quarterback dating back to 1920, and the most since Jay Cutler in 2011
- Fields finished the first half with three touchdown passes for the second straight game
- Became the first Bears quarterback since at least 1991 to pass for three-plus first half touchdowns in consecutive weeks
- Eclipsed 1,700 rushing yards and 5,000 passing yards in his career in the first quarter
- Finished the game completing 15-of-29 passes for 282 yards and four touchdowns and also rushed 11 times for 57 yards
- Recorded his 45th career touchdown in the second quarter with a four-yard pass to Kmet and his 35th passing touchdown in the fourth quarter to Moore
- Per @SportsCenter: he is the 4th QB since the 1970 merger to have 5,000 passing yards and 1,500 rushing yards within their first 30 QB starts...Reached 1,800 rush yards for his career in Week 6 against the Vikings
- Prior to Week 6, had thrown a touchdown in eight consecutive games
- Making his first appearance since Week 6, quarterback Justin Fields went 16-23 for 169 yards with one touchdown in Week 11 at Detroit
- He also rushed 18 times (matched career-high) for a season-high 104 yards
- This marked his fifth career 100-yard rushing game and first of the season
- He found wide receiver DJ Moore for a 39-yard touchdown pass in the third quarter, his longest touchdown pass of the season
- This marked Fields' 12th passing touchdown of the season and ninth in his last four games played
2022 SEASON (Bears):
- Helped lead the Bears to a Week 1 victory vs. San Francisco 49ers, finishing the game with a pair of touchdowns and 121 yards on 8-of-17 passing, also adding 28 yards on the ground
- Completed a 51-yard pass to WR Dante Pettis to put Chicago on the board
- Dating back to 1920, it was the fourth-longest touchdown pass in a Bears season-opener and the first touchdown of 50-yards or more in Week 1 since 2011 when Matt Forte hauled in a 56-yard completion from Jay Cutler
- Added to the scoring column with a second touchdown pass to Equanimeous St. Brown with 12:50 to go in the 4th quarter, marking the ninth passing touchdown of Fields' career
- In Week 2 at Green Bay, Fields finished 7-of-11 with 70 yards in the air as well as eight rushes for 20 yards and a touchdown
- His touchdown vs. the Packers wrapped up the Bears first drive of the game, a seven-play, 71-yard drive that gave Fields his first rushing score of the season
- In Week 3 vs. Houston, finished 8-of-17 with 106 yards while also rushing eight times for 47 yards, he also logged a 29-yard rush
- Finished 11-of-22 with 174 passing yards in Week 4 at New York, while also rushing seven times for 52 yards
- Completed a 56-yard pass to wide receiver Darnell Mooney (1st, 5:00)
- Stands as the longest completion on the season for Fields and the second-longest of his career, trailing only a 64-yard completion to Mooney at Detroit last season (Oct. 3)
- In Week 5 at Minnesota, finished the afternoon 15-of-21 passing for 208 yards and one touchdown, while also adding eight rushes for 47 yards on the ground
- That translated to a career-best passer rating of 118.8 as well as a completion percentage of 71.4, which is also the highest he's recorded in a game in his career (min: 10 attempts)
- His 208 passing yards are the fifth-most he's had in a game in his career
- Finished Week 6 against the Commanders 14-of-27 passing for 190 yards and a touchdown pass, while also rushing 12 times for 88 yards, the second-highest rushing yardage total of his career
- He broke off a 39-yard run with 1:06 remaining in the fourth quarter, which stands as the longest rush of his career
- In the Week 7 win against the Patriots, he finished the night completing 13-of-21 passes for 179 yards and two touchdowns (passing TD, rushing TD)
- Also recorded a game-high 82 rushing yards on 14 attempts
- Was his second performance with both a rushing and passing TD in the same game (vs. SF, 10/31/21)
- In his 17th career start, Fields becomes one of five Bears QBs since the start of the 2000 season to log multiple games with both a rushing and pass TD in the same game, joining Jay Cutler (6), Mitchell Trubisky (6), Cade McNown (3) and Rex Grossman (2)
- Finished 17-of-23 with 151 passing yards and two touchdowns against Dallas in Week 8
- He also rushed eight times for 60 yards and a rushing touchdown
- His performance yielded a passer rating of 120.0, which is the highest he's had in a game in his career
- His three rushing touchdowns in 2022 are the most by a Bears quarterback since Jim Harbaugh rushed for four in 1993. He finishes Week 8 with 424 total rushing yards, which is the second-most among all NFL quarterbacks, and the second-most in franchise history by a Bears quarterback through the first eight games of the season, trailing only Bobby Douglass, who had 556 yards in 1972
- Had one of the best performances of his career in Week 9 vs. Miami , completing 17-of-28 passes for 123
yards and three touchdowns, while also rushing 15 times for 178 yards and a touchdown
- Finished with a passer rating of 106.7, which is the third highest of his career and his second straight game with a passer rating above 100
- His rushing performance breaks Michael Vick's previous single-game record of 173 rushing yards and now stands as the highest rushing total by any NFL quarterback in a regular-season game in NFL
- He also passed Chicago's Bobby Douglass' 127-yard rushing performance on Dec. 17, 1972 to become the Bears' single-game franchise record-holder
- He is the first player since at least 1950 to record 150+ rushing yards and 3+ passing touchdowns in a single game
- Fields joins Buffalo's Josh Allen, Cincinnati's Joe Burrow and Baltimore's Lamar Jackson as the only players entering Week 9 to record at least three touchdown passes and a rushing touchdown in the same game ... Fields beat everyone to the endzone on the opening drive of the second half with a 61-yard scramble, the third Bears touchdown of the afternoo
- That rushing touchdown was both the longest rush ever by a Bears quarterback (Vince Evans, 58-yard rush in 1980) and the longest touchdown run by a Bears quarterback (Bobby Douglass, 57-yard TD run in 1972)
- Completed 11-of-15 pass attempts in the first half, which is tied for the most completions he's had in a first half in his career
- It's also the fourth time in his career he's had 10+ completions going into the half
- Followed up historic Week 9 performance with another great game against the Lions in Week 10, finishing with 147 yards on 13 rushes and two touchdowns while also completing 12-of-20 passes for 167 yards and two touchdowns
- He became the first quarterback in Bears franchise history to post back-to-back games with 100+ rushing yards, and he's the first Bears player to rush for 100+ yards in consecutive games since Jordan Howard did so on Dec. 24, 2016 and Jan. 1, 2017
- His last two games have yielded a combined 325 rushing yards, which is the most total rushing yards in a two-game span by a quarterback in NFL history, surpassing Lamar Jackson's 268 combined yards which he recorded Oct. 13, 2019 through Oct. 20, 2019
- Has rushed for 555 yards over his last five games played, which is the most by any quarterback in that span and the most by a quarterback in the Super Bowl era ... His performance today stands as the highest rushing yardage total by a quarterback against the Lions in NFL history, surpassing Randall Cunningham, who recorded 110 rushing yards against Detroit on Nov. 11, 1986
- Scored the fourth Bears touchdown of the afternoon on a 67-yard rush to give him his second rushing score of the game
- His touchdown run breaks the franchise record for the longest rush ever by a Bears quarterback and the longest touchdown run by a Bears quarterback that he set just one week ago, when he rushed for a 61-yard touchdown against the Dolphins
- Per STATS Research, Fields is the first quarterback in NFL history with a 60+ yard rushing touchdown in consecutive games
- He's also just the seventh offensive player to do so since 1994, the last player being Saquon Barkley on Dec. 22, 2019 and Dec. 29, 2019
- In Week 11 at Atlanta, Fields led the team on the ground for the third straight game, finishing with 85 yards and a rushing touchdown on 18 attempts, while also going 14-of-21 for 153 yards and a passing touchdown
- Against the Packers in Week 13, finished 20-of-25 passing for 254 yards in addition to seven rushes for 71 yards and a touchdown ... His 80.0 completion percentage is a single-game career-best (min: 10 attempts), and his 254 passing yards are the third-most he's had in a game in his career ... He broke off a 56-yard touchdown run with 3:10 remaining in the first quarter to put the Bears ahead 10-0
- Dating back to the start of the 1925 NFL season, Fields is the first quarterback on record to record three or more rushing touchdowns of 50+ yards in a single season
- The last players overall to log three rushing touchdowns of 50+ yards in a single season were running backs Derrick Henry and Christian McCaffrey, each doing so during the 2019 season
- The last Bears player to log three rushing touchdowns of 50+ yards was running back Neal Anderson, who did so during the 1988 season (Stats Research) ... In Week 15, vs. Philadelphia, became the third quarterback in NFL history to rush for 1,000+ yards in a single season joining Lamar Jackson and Michael Vick
- Ended the afternoon 14-of-21 passing with 152 yards and two touchdowns, while also rushing 15 times for 95 yards
- He finished with a passer rating of 119.5, which is the second-best passer rating he's recorded in a single game in his career
- It marks his fifth consecutive game with 70+ rushing yards, which is the longest streak by any QB since at least 1950 (@NFLResearch)
- Finished Week 16 vs. Buffalo 15-of-23 for 119 yards and a touchdown pass, while also rushing seven times for 11 yards
- In Detroit in Week 17, finished 7-of-21 for 75 yards, one TD pass and one INT, while also rushing 10 times for 132 yards
- His 132 rushing yards brings his season total to 1,143 on the season, which moves him ahead of four-time Pro Bowler Michael Vick (1,039 rushing yards in 2006) for the second-most rushing yards by a quarterback in NFL history, trailing only Lamar Jackson's 1,206 yards from 2019
- Finished the first quarter alone with 105 rushing yards, which is the most by any Bears player since the start of the 1991 season
- Per @EliasSports, Fields' 105 rushing yards are the most by any QB in a quarter in the last 45 seasons
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Made 12 appearances with 10 starts, throwing for 1,870 yards and seven TDs
- Rushed for 420 yards and two TDs
- Rushed for his first NFL touchdown in the third quarter of Week 1 at the Rams. In doing so he became the first Bears rookie quarterback to rush for a touchdown in his first career game since Johnny Lujack, who rushed for a TD against Green Bay in Week 2 of 1948
- Recorded 31 rushing yards and 60 passing yards in the Bears home season-opening victory over the Cincinnati Bengals, entering the game in relief of starter Andy Dalton who left with an injury
- Had his first NFL start in Week 3 vs. the Cleveland Browns
- Started and completed 11 of 17 passes (64.7%) for 209 yards in the Week 4 win over the Lions; connected on a season-long 64-yard pass to Darnell Mooney
- Completed his first-career touchdown pass, a two-yarder to tight end Jesper Horsted with 13:16 to go in the second quarter to put Chicago in front during the Week 5 victory at the Raiders
- Registered a season-high 43 rushing yards along with a season-high 16 pass completions vs. the Packers in Week 6; he also recorded his second-career passing touchdown, a five-yard pass to Mooney
- Rushed 10 times for a season-high 103 yards in Week 8 vs. SF, becoming the first Bears QB to rush for 100+ yards since Bobby Douglass in 1973. Also completed 19 of 27 passes for 175 yards and a TD, and in doing so he became the third rookie QB (Robert Griffin and Marcus Mariota) with 100+ rush yards, rush TD & pass TD in single game in NFL history
- Completed 17-of-29 passes for a season-high 291 passing yards at the Steelers. His seven completions on balls 15+ yards downfield in Pittsburgh are tied for the most by a Bears QB over the past 15 seasons
- Fields also averaged 15.6 air yards per attempt in Week 9, which is the second most by any quarterback in a game this season
- Recorded 79 passing yards and 23 rushing yards Week 11 vs. the Ravens before exiting the game at the start of the third quarter due to injury
- Inactive Weeks 12-13 due to injury
- Recorded two passing TDs for the first time this season Week 14 at the Packers. His 54-yard TD pass to WR Damiere Byrd with 3:21 to go in the second quarter marked his longest to date. He also rushed for a team-high 74 yards on the ground
- Completed 26 of 39 passes for 285 yards, one touchdown and a rating of 96.6, his highest of the season vs. the Vikings in Week 15. His 285 yards marked his second highest total of season
- Inactive Weeks 16-17 due to injury
- Inactive Week 18 due to being on Reserve/COVID-19 list
Justin Fields on game-winning drive vs. Vikings | Press Conference
Quarterback Justin Fields addresses the media Monday following the Bears' win in Minnesota.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields evades two possible sacks before chain-moving pass to Roschon Johnson
Bears quarterback Justin Fields eludes the pressure and throws across his body to running back Roschon Johnson for a first down.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields keeps read option for 14-yard first-down run
Bears quarterback Justin Fields keeps on a read option and sprints around the edge for a 14-yard first-down run.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields makes Vikings pay for all-out blitz on 4th-and-10
Bears quarterback Justin Fields finds tight end Cole Kmet for a 24-yard gain on 4th-and-10.
CAN'T-MISS HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields delivers CLUTCH 36-yard strike to DJ Moore on must-have third-down play
Quarterback Justin Fields finds receiver DJ Moore for a 36-yard gain to set the Bears up for the game-winning field goal.
Justin Fields says offense is making strides | Press Conference
Quarterback Justin Fields addresses the media on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
HIGHLIGHTS: Justin Fields' best plays from 273-yard game vs. Lions
Check out quarterback Justin Fields' top moments from the Bears' Week 11 game against the Detroit Lions.
Justin Fields postgame media availability | Press Conference
Quarterback Justin Fields addresses the media after the Bears' loss in Detroit.
HIGHLIGHT: Fields, Moore connect for first time since Week 6 on 14-yard pass
Bears quarterback Justin Fields sidearms the ball to receiver DJ Moore for a 14-yard gain.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields' 10-yard scramble sets up Bears at goal line
Justin Fields cuts up the middle to pick up 10 yards and set the Bears up deep in Lions territory.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields rips 24-yard laser on the run to Darnell Mooney
Bears quarterback Justin Fields finds receiver Darnell Mooney for a 24-yard gain.
CAN'T-MISS HIGHLIGHT: The 1-2 punch is back! Fields finds Moore for 39-yard TD
Bears quarterback Justin Fields goes deep and finds receiver DJ Moore for a 39-yard score to give the Bears the lead.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields sprints for 29 yards
Bears quarterback Justin Fields picks up 29 yards and a first down.
Justin Fields locker room media availability | Press Conference
Quarterback Justin Fields addresses the media in the locker room Friday at Halas Hall after practice.
13-year-old cancer survivor gifted with the trip of a lifetime
Bears partnered with Advocate Children's Hospital to invite Sophie and her family on an all-expenses-paid vacation to Kansas City to watch the team take on the Chiefs. Sophie was invited to tour Halas Hall and also received a United Airlines special send off.
Justin Fields on improving each and every day | Press Conference
Quarterback Justin Fields addresses the media on Wednesday at Halas Hall.
HIGHLIGHTS: Justin Fields' best plays from 4-TD game | 2023 Week 5
Justin Fields threw for 282 yards and four touchdowns in Week 5 against the Commanders. Watch the best plays from QB1's strong performance on Thursday Night Football.
Justin Fields: 'I'm just proud of everybody' | Press Conference
Quarterback Justin Fields addresses the media on Thursday at FedExField.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields finds DJ Moore for a 58-yard gain
Justin Fields hits DJ Moore for a 58-yard pickup.
HIGHLIGHT: DJ Moore hauls in Justin Fields throw for 20-yard TD
Justin Fields connects with DJ Moore for a 20-yard score to cap the Bears' impressive opening drive.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields' PERFECT throw to DJ Moore for second TD of game
Justin Fields makes a spectacular throw to DJ Moore for the duo's second touchdown of the night.
HIGHLIGHT: Justin Fields finds Cole Kmet for THIRD TD pass of first half
Justin Fields connects with Cole Kmet for a 4-yard touchdown, Fields' third of the first half.
Justin Fields: 'Winning is the biggest thing on my mind' | Press Conference
Quarterback Justin Fields addresses the media at Halas Hall on Tuesday.
HIGHLIGHTS: Justin Fields' best plays vs. Broncos | 2023 Week 4
Watch Bears quarterback Justin Fields' best plays from Week 4 against the Broncos, where he established career highs in passing yards, passing touchdowns and passer rating.
Fields rebounds from adversity to lead game-winning drive
Justin Fields displayed resiliency and clutch playmaking ability late in the Bears' 12-10 victory Monday night in Minnesota, overcoming two lost fumbles to engineer a game-winning drive.
5 things we learned from Bears assistants
Bears coordinators Luke Getsy (offense) and Richard Hightower (special teams) and defensive assistant Jon Hoke spoke to the media Friday about Justin Fields, a key takeaway on special teams and more.
Fields saw positives on offense against Lions
For the most part, quarterback Justin Fields was pleased with how the Bears offense performed in last Sunday's 31-26 loss to the Lions in Detroit.
Fields shines as dual threat in return to action
Quarterback Justin Fields excelled in his return after missing four games with a dislocated right thumb, generating impact plays through the air and on the ground in Sunday's loss to the Lions.
By the Numbers: Bears vs. Lions | 2023 Week 11
Take a look at some of the notable stats and numbers from the Bears' Week 11 game against the Detroit Lions.
Fields gears up to make first start since Oct. 15 | Injury Update
The return of quarterback Justin Fields Sunday in Detroit has generated a buzz at Halas Hall, with coach Matt Eberflus telling reporters: "There's an excitement, no doubt … having our starter back is definitely a boost."
Poles excited for Fields, Herbert to return to action
General manager Ryan Poles spoke with Jeff Joniak Sunday on the Bears pregame radio show on ESPN 1000 AM and 100.3 HD2 FM.
Justin Fields 'really excited' to return Sunday in Detroit
After missing the last four games with a dislocated right thumb, Bears quarterback Justin Fields is ecstatic about returning to action Sunday against the Lions in Detroit.
Bears plan to start Justin Fields vs. Lions
Coach Matt Eberflus announced Wednesday that quarterback Justin Fields is expected to return to the starting lineup Sunday when the Bears visit the Lions.
Bears 'need more time' to name Sunday's starting QB
Bears quarterback Justin Fields continued to throw Monday during a light practice that consisted solely of individual drills. But his status for Sunday's game in Detroit won't be determined until at least midweek.
Fields listed as limited on injury report, considered 'day-to-day'
The Bears held a walkthrough Monday, but had they practiced, quarterback Justin Fields would have been limited due to a dislocated right thumb. Fields is considered day-to-day in advance of Thursday night's home game against the Panthers.
Justin Fields back at practice but doubtful for Sunday | Injury Update
Bears quarterback Justin Fields returned to practice on a limited basis Friday for the first time since dislocating his right thumb Oct. 15 against the Vikings but is doubtful for Sunday's game in New Orleans.
Justin Fields ruled out of Sunday night game vs. Chargers | Injury Update
The Bears on Friday officially ruled quarterback Justin Fields out of Sunday night's road game against the Chargers with a dislocated right thumb, meaning that Tyson Bagent will make his second straight start.
Bagent expected to make second consecutive start with Fields doubtful
Bears coach Matt Eberflus said Monday that Justin Fields is doubtful for Sunday night's game against the Chargers in Los Angeles and rookie Tyson Bagent is expected to make his second straight start.
Bears will know more about Fields at end of week | Quick Hits
Bears quarterback Justin Fields' status for Sunday's home game against the Raiders remains the same, but his long-term prognosis is still being evaluated.
Fields doubtful for Sunday with dislocated right thumb
Coach Matt Eberflus revealed Monday that quarterback Justin Fields sustained a dislocated right thumb against the Vikings and likely won't play Sunday when the Bears host the Raiders.
Fields delivers second straight 4-TD outing in win
Justin Fields followed one excellent passing performance with another in Thursday night's 40-20 win over the Commanders, becoming just the second Bears quarterback to throw four TD passes in back-to-back games.
Getsy saw Fields' breakout performance coming
Bears offensive coordinator Luke Getsy wasn't surprised that Justin Fields had his best NFL game as a passer last Sunday against the Broncos.
Bears QB Justin Fields, offense show improvement
Bright spots in Sunday's 31-28 loss to the Broncos were provided by Justin Fields and a Bears offense that generated 471 total yards and four TDs.
Getsy 'to keep working and sticking together' with Fields
Bears offensive coordinator Luke Getsy told reporters Thursday at Halas Hall that he and quarterback Justin Fields are continuing to "believe in the process" and partnering to push the team forward.
Fields focused on 'playing free' in Week 3
Bears quarterback Justin Fields told reporters Wednesday he wants "to go out there and be me" during Sunday's game against the Chiefs in Kansas City.
Fields intends to be more aggressive in passing game
Justin Fields conceded Wednesday that he didn't throw downfield as much as he probably could have in last Sunday's season-opening loss to the Packers, saying: "I felt like I was a little bit too conservative."
Fields 'ready to go' for third NFL season
With the season opener just days away, quarterback Justin Fields is ready to begin Year 3 in the NFL and is confident the Bears offense will perform at a high level in 2023.
Eberflus confident Bears, Fields will be ready for Week 1
After completing the preseason, Bears coach Matt Eberflus is confident that quarterback Justin Fields and his teammates will be ready to kick off the regular season Sept. 10 against the Packers.
Justin Fields visits Soldier Field | Behind the Scenes
Before heading back home from his first weekend as a Chicago Bear, rookie QB Justin Fields took in a private tour of our home stadium.
Bears 2021 Draft Picks
Fields, Jenkins, Borom, Herbert, Newsome, Graham & Tonga. See photos of all the new Bears rookies selected in the 2021 NFL Draft.
2021 Draft portraits: Justin Fields & Teven Jenkins
You've seen the Bears' top two picks on the field. Now take a look at Justin Fields & Teven Jenkins without helmets or uniforms as they posed for the cameras ahead of the 2021 NFL Draft.
Justin Fields arrives in Chicago | Behind the Scenes
Get an exclusive look at new Bears QB Justin Fields touching down in the Windy City and visiting Halas Hall for the first time one day after being drafted 11th overall.