|17||Packers||L 16 - 35||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7||5||3||2||0||0||0|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34||6||6||0||0||0||0|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41||8||5||3||0||0||0|
|10||Vikings||L 13 - 19||1||1||0||0||1||0|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||2||0||2||0||1||0|
|8||Saints||L 23 - 26||1||1||0||0||1||0|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24||5||4||1||0||0||0|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13||5||5||0||0||2||0|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||6||6||0||0||0||1|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||2||2||0||0||1||0|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||3||3||0||0||1||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23||3||2||1||0||1||1||5||5||5||0||0|
- Two-time Pro Bowl selection (2018 and 2019 seasons)
- Has started 94 of 96 games, producing 19 INTs, 82 PDs and 4 forced fumbles
- Has 19 career interceptions since entering the league in 2014, the fourth most in the NFC during that span
- Named to PFWA All-Rookie team following the 2014 season
- 2019:Pro Bowl selection; ranked No. 95 on NFL's Top 100
- 2018: Pro Bowl; Associated Press, Sporting News and PFWA All-Pro
- 2014: NFL All-Rookie Team (PFWA, Gil Brandt), NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month (September), NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 2 at SF), NFL Rookie of the Week (Week 3 at NYJ), Brian Piccolo Award
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games at corner for the fourth consecutive season
- Recorded 64 tackles on the season, 52 of those solo, to go along with one interception, eight passes defensed and one forced fumble
- Came up with a clutch interception late in the fourth quarter in the win at Detroit in Week 1, setting up Chicago's game-winning touchdown; also recorded four tackles in the victory
- Season-high two PDs in the win over the Giants in Week 2
- Forced a key fumble late in the second quarter against the Buccaneers in Week 5 that led to a Bears TD just before the half; also recorded a season-high six solo tackles
- Posted a career-high eight tackles in Week 12 at Green Bay
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Named to his second-straight Pro Bowl
- Started 16 games for the third straight season
- Led the Bears with three interceptions, 12 passes defensed and 72 solo tackles; his 82 total tackles were second on the team
- Recorded his first INT of the season in Week 2 at Denver late in the fourth quarter, then his second a week later at Washington on Monday Night Football; his third INT came in Week 8 at home against the Chargers when he intercepted Philip Rivers in the first quarter and returned it 29 yards inside the 5-yard line
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Selected to his first Pro Bowl and named to Associated Press All-Pro team after tying for first in the NFL with seven interceptions
- Started all 16 games, recording 55 tackles and added 21 passes defensed
- Picked off Brock Osweiler twice at Miami, becoming the first Bears player to record two interceptions in a game since he did it as a rookie in 2014
- Intercepted Matthew Stafford in the end zone late in the fourth quarter to seal the Thanksgiving Day victory at DET
- Recorded three tackles and one pass defense in Wild Card game vs. the Eagles
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Enjoyed a breakout season, totaling 68 total tackles, two interceptions and 22 passes defensed while starting all 16 games
- Was one of only two players in the NFL with at least 65 tackles and 20 passes defensed during the regular season
- His two interceptions came in Week 13 vs. San Francisco and Week 16 vs. Cleveland; during that win over the Browns he also recorded a career-high six passes defensed – the most by an NFL player in 2017 and the most by a Bears player since 1994
- Of his 22 passes defensed, none were bigger than the one in Week 6 at Baltimore when he deflected a Joe Flacco pass along the sideline that led to 90-yard interception return for a touchdown by Adrian Amos in a 27-24 overtime victory over the Ravens
2016 SEASON (Bears):
- Spent 2016 on Injured Reserve
2015 SEASON (Bears):
- Started all 16 games at CB, manufacturing 56 tackles, 2 interceptions (led team) and 19 pass breakups (2nd on team)
2014 SEASON (Bears):
- Led all NFL rookies with 4 interceptions (sixth player in franchise history to accomplish the feat) and tied for league lead among rookies with 3 forced fumbles
- Appeared in all 16 contests for Chicago making 14 starts (Games 3-16), recording 73 tackles, 10 PBUs and 3 TFLs
- One of two NFL players, along with Detroit's James Ihedigbo, to record at least 4 interceptions and 3 forced fumbles
Thayer's Playbook | Defensive backs stop Buccaneers in their tracks
Chicago Bears analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how the Bears' defensive backs were able to slow down the Buccaneers' offense in their 20-19 victory.
Fuller lowers the boom, forces fumble
Bears CB Kyle Fuller lays a huge hit on the Buccaneers' Ke'Shawn Vaughn to produce a takeaway.
Fuller picks off Stafford
Bears CB Kyle Fuller catches a deflected Matthew Stafford pass for an interception.
Jackson and Fuller on 2020 Pro Bowl
Bears Pro Bowl safety Eddie Jackson and cornerback Kyle Fuller address the media following the 2020 Pro Bowl
On the Field with Eddie Jackson at the Pro Bowl
Go on the field with the Bears at the Pro Bowl through Eddie Jackson's GoPro camera
Fuller delivers meals to cancer patients
Kyle Fuller, Bears Care and Culinary Care, a Bears Care "Real Bears Fans Wear Pink" grant recipient, deliver meals from Gibsons Italia to cancer patients at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Kyle Fuller 2018 Highlights
Take a look back at a few of the top plays from Chicago Bears defensive back Kyle Fuller's Pro Bowl season.
Fuller on playoffs: We're excited and looking forward to it
Defensive back Kyle Fuller addresses the media Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Fuller on Pro Bowl selection: It's a blessing
Defensive back Kyle Fuller addresses the media before Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Player Profile: Kyle Fuller
Defensive Back Kyle Fuller sits down with Jeff Joniak and discusses his development as a player and the growing success of the Bears.
Bears serve military vets dinner
Bears defensive back Kyle Fuller and linebackers Roquan Smith and Joel Iyiegbuniwe visit military veterans at Hope Manor in Chicago.
Fuller: Khalil Mack is one of the best out there
Defensive back Kyle Fuller addresses the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Fuller and Trubisky: Tired of waiting, ready for camp
Defensive back Kyle Fuller and Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky address the media Thursday at Bears Training Camp.
Fuller happy to be back with the Bears
Cornerback Kyle Fuller catches up with Lauren Screeden following the announcement of his four-year contract with the Bears.
Highlights: Kyle Fuller
Check out some of the top highlights from Chicago Bears defensive back Kyle Fuller.
Playbook: Fuller physical in coverage
Tom Thayer breaks out the game tape to break down cornerback Kyle Fuller's physical performance against the San Francisco 49ers in Week 13.
Playbook: Fuller limiting passing options
Tom Thayer breaks out the game tape at takes a look at how cornerback Kyle Fuller limited the Ravens passing options and stepped up with sure tackling.
Combine Workout: Kyle Fuller
Watch Virginia Tech DB Kyle Fuller work out at the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine.
Fuller on going back to IR
Cornerback Kyle Fuller talks with the media Wednesday at Halas Hall.
Fuller talks returning from injury
Defensive back Kyle Fuller speaks with the media after Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Fuller: Felt good being back out there
Defensive Back Kyle Fuller speaks with the media after Monday's Practice at Halas Hall.
Fox talks Patriots, Fuller injury
Head coach John Fox addresses the media Sunday at Halas Hall.
ITB: Fuller's draft experience
Starting with Phil Emery's phone call and ending at the Soldier Field draft party, Kyle Fuller takes us through his draft experience as the Bears select the cornerback in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
ITB: Fuller, Wilson golf in Panama
Kyle Fuller, Marquess Wilson, and Spice Adams venture off the resort in Panama to work on their golf game.
Fuller providing excellence, versatility at corner
Combining his patented ball skills with a physicality that's rare at his position, Bears cornerback Kyle Fuller is playing at an All-Pro level so far this season.
Quick Hits: Fuller's big play turns tide
Cornerback Kyle Fuller's forced fumble in the second quarter changed the course of the game.
Bears training camp preview: Defensive backs
The Bears secondary this season will feature two of the NFL's top defensive backs in cornerback Kyle Fuller and safety Eddie Jackson as well as a pair of new starters.
Bears Pro Bowlers reflect on memorable week
Bears stars Eddie Jackson, Kyle Fuller and Cordarrelle Patterson enjoyed their week at the Pro Bowl in Orlando, especially spending time with their counterparts from other NFL teams.
Football remains a family affair for Fullers
Football and family have always been intertwined in Kyle Fuller's life, and that will continue to be the case over the next couple weeks at the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl.
Jackson, Fuller, Patterson en route to Pro Bowl
Bears safety Eddie Jackson, cornerback Kyle Fuller and return specialist Cordarrelle Patterson will head to Orlando this week to represent the NFC in the Pro Bowl.
Kyle Fuller added to NFC Pro Bowl roster
Bears cornerback Kyle Fuller will make his second straight trip to the Pro Bowl, the NFL announced Thursday. Fuller replaces the Rams' Jalen Ramsey.
Fuller chosen as Bears nominee for Rooney Award
Cornerback Kyle Fuller has been selected as the Bears nominee for the sixth annual Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award, which recognizes NFL players who exemplify outstanding sportsmanship on the field.
Fuller named 95th best player in NFL by peers
Bears All-Pro cornerback Kyle Fuller has been voted the 95th best player in the NFL in a poll of league players conducted by NFL Network.
Defensive players to watch in training camp
Second-year safety Eddie Jackson is among four key players to watch on defense this summer during Bears training camp at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais.
Bears Care Gala held at Soldier Field
With 650 guests and 29 Bears players in attendance, the 23rd annual Bears Care Gala last Saturday night at the United Club in Soldier Field was a rousing success.
Bears Care to host annual charity gala on Saturday
The 23rd annual Bears Care Gala will be held on Saturday, May 19, at the Untied Club at Soldier Field. A limited number of tickets to the Gala are still available.
Bears defense boasts continuity, trust
With coordinator Vic Fangio and a core group of veterans returning, the Bears are hoping that the continuity they possess on defense will enable the unit to flourish in 2018.
Notes from the North: 2018 NFL Draft
The 2018 NFL Draft is in the books, so it's time to take a look at some of the new players the Bears will be facing twice a year in NFC North Division competition.
Bears hosting Draft Party at Soldier Field
Former Bears first-round draft picks Mitchell Trubisky, Leonard Floyd and Kyle Fuller are among more than a dozen players slated to attend the 2018 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party from 4-10 p.m. Thursday at Soldier Field.
Which players have been drafted 8th?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses prospects who have been taken with the No. 8 pick in the draft that the Bears own this year and the college that has produced the most Bears draft picks.
Who analysts think Bears will draft
With the NFL Draft commencing Thursday night, ChicagoBears.com takes a final look at who analysts think the Bears will select with the No. 8 pick in the first round.
Who analysts think Bears will draft
With the NFL Draft only a little over two weeks away, we take a look at who 15 analysts think the Bears will select with the No. 8 pick in the first round.
Lynch has traits to excel as pass rusher
One of the Bears' most intriguing free agent additions, outside linebacker Aaron Lynch is a player who GM Ryan Pace believes "has the traits to be a double-digit sack guy."
They Said It: Free Agency
See what writers around the country are saying about the players signed by the Bears early in the free agency period.
Amukamara wanted to play only for Bears
After signing his new contract, Prince Amukamara discussed why he wanted to play only for the Bears and why facing new Bears receiver Allen Robinson in practice with the Jaguars was a nightmare.
Who analysts predict Bears will draft
With the NFL Draft just over seven weeks away, we take a look at the prospects that NFL analysts are predicting the Bears will select with the No. 8 pick.
Bears put transition tag on Fuller
The Bears on Tuesday placed a transition tag on cornerback Kyle Fuller. "Kyle is a player we value," said GM Ryan Pace. "This allows us to continue to work together on a long-term deal."
Pace believes Bears need to bolster pass rush
With the Bears releasing Willie Young Wednesday, general manager Ryan Pace acknowledged that pass rusher is "a position of need for us and it's something we're looking into."