|17||Packers||L 16 - 35||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27||2||1||1||1||0||1|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|10||Vikings||L 13 - 19||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|8||Saints||L 23 - 26||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24||2||1||1||0||0||1|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13||1||1||0||1||0||1|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||1|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23|
|2011||St. Louis Rams||15||1||21||18||3||5||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2012||St. Louis Rams||16||14||28||23||5||10.5||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|2013||St. Louis Rams||16||16||57||50||7||19||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||7||2|
|2014||St. Louis Rams||16||16||43||36||7||10.5||0||6||0||0||0||0||0||5||0|
|2015||St. Louis Rams||8||7||20||12||8||5||0||3||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|2016||Los Angeles Rams||9||8||9||7||2||4||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|2017||Los Angeles Rams||15||14||32||21||11||8.5||1||2|
- Two-time Pro Bowler (2013, 2014); has appeared in 142 NFL games (119 starts), tallying 82.5 sacks, 35 tackles-for-loss, 166 QBH and 27 forced fumbles
- With 80.5 sacks at age 29, only Von Miller (98.0), Chandler Jones (96.0), J.J. Watt (92.0) and Terrell Suggs (82.5) had more before turning 30
- 2013 PWFA Defensive Player of the Year when he finished second in the NFL with a then Rams franchise-record 19.0 sacks while also setting career-highs with 11 tackles-for-loss, 34 pressures and seven forced fumbles
- Originally entered the NFL as a first-round pick (14th overall) by the St. Louis Rams out of the University of North Carolina in the 2011 NFL Draft
- Has been ranked among the NFL's Top 100 players twice (2014, 2015)
2020 SEASON (Bears)
- Played in all 16 games with 13 starts; inactive for Week 1; received his first start of the season in Week 4 vs. the Colts
- Saw his first action in Week 2 vs. the NYG, recording a strip-sack on Daniel Jones on his first play; also added three total tackles and an additional forced fumble
- Recorded a strip-sack on Kirk Cousins in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
- Recovered a fumble in the Week 5 win vs. Tampa Bay
- Season-high four tackles in Week 12 at Green Bay; had two tackles and two QBH in the re-match with the Packers in Week 17
- Forced a fumble that led to an Eddie Jackson scoop-and-score touchdown in Week 7 at the Rams
2019 SEASON (Cowboys):
- Started 14 games for the Cowboys and wrapped up 11.5 sacks (for minus-86 yards) while adding a team-high 22 QBH and 13 TFL
- Recorded his fourth season with double-digit sacks and his highest sack total since the 2013 campaign when he tallied a career-high 19.0
- Recorded a team-high 22 QBH and 13 TFL
- Recorded 2.0 sacks at New Orleans and again at the Jets
- Generated pressure on 14.0 percent of pass rushes last season, second highest in the NFL behind Green Bay's Za'Darius Smith (14.6 percent), according to Next Gen Stats
2018 SEASON (Dolphins):
- In his lone season with the Dolphins, started all 16 games for the third time in his career and the first since 2014; tallied 38 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 15 pressures, four tackles-for-loss and two forced fumbles
- Made his Dolphins debut against Tennessee with four tackles
- Logged his first sack of the season at the N.Y. Jets
- Had a season-high 1.5 sacks at Green Bay before posting four straight games with a sack Weeks 13-16
2017 SEASON (Los Angeles Rams):
- In his final season with the Rams, notched 34 tackles, 8.5 sacks, four tackles for loss, 12 hurries, one breakup and two forced fumbles, starting 14 of the 15 games he played
- Had a sack in the opener against Indianapolis
- Notched a season-high five tackles along with a sack against New Orleans to start a streak of four games with at least one sack
- Notched 2.0 sacks in games at Arizona and at Seattle
- Made his post season debut in the Rams Wild Card game against Atlanta and logged three tackles, a sack, one tackle for loss and a pressure
2016 SEASON (Los Angeles Rams):
- Was limited to starts in eight-of-nine games played after suffering a shoulder injury mid-season and a concussion near the end of the season
- Tallied 10 tackles, 4.0 sacks, six hurries, two breakups and two forced fumbles
- Had sacks in back-to-back games twice - Weeks 2-3 and 11-12
- Missed the final five games with a concussion
2015 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Had 5.0 sacks, 21 tackles, seven hurries, three breakups, two tackles for loss and three forced fumbles in eight games (seven starts) before landing on Reserve/Injured (back) for the final three games of the season
- Missed the final eight games with a combination of hip and back injuries
- Opened the season with a pair of sacks against Seattle and logged sacks in games against Pittsburgh, at Green Bay and against San Francisco
2014 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Started all 16 games for the second consecutive season and notched 46 tackles, 10.5 sacks, 20 pressures, seven tackles for losses, six breakups and five forced fumbles
- Opened the season with a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in five straight games
- Had three straight weeks with six tackles (Weeks 6-8) and four straight games with at least one sack (Weeks 7-10), including a two-sack game at Kansas City
- Had a season-high 3.0 sacks against Oakland, followed by 1.5 at Washington
2013 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Started all 16 games for the first time in his career and tallied 57 tackles, career-bests with 19.0 sacks - second in the league and a franchise record - 11 tackles for loss and 34 pressures
- Tied his single-game high with 3.0 sacks in the opener against Arizona
- Added another sack against San Francisco before notching 5.0 sacks in three games, including a three-sack day against Seattle; also had a career-best five pressures against the Seahawks
- Had back-to-back games with sacks with 2.0 at Indianapolis and one against Chicago before closing the season out with sacks in the final three games - 2.0 against New Orleans, 3.0 against Tampa Bay and one at Seattle
2012 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- In his second NFL season, played in all 16 games with 14 starts and notched 10.5 sacks and was second on the defense with 25 pressures along with 40 tackles
- Teamed with Chris Long to become the first Rams defenders to record double-digit sack numbers since 2000
- Had a single-game best with 3.0 sacks against Arizona
- Notched his second career multi-sack game, finishing with 1.5 at San Francisco
2011 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Drafted in the first round (14th overall) by St. Louis and finished with 20 tackles and 5.0 sacks
- Made his NFL debut at the N.Y. Giants and had his first career sack
- Had sacks in consecutive games two times
- Made his first NFL start - against Cincinnati and logged his third blocked punt of the season
Quinn on Packers matchup: 'Guys are really locked in'
Outside linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Quinn strip-sacks Cousins on third down
Bears OLB Robert Quinn strip-sacks Vikings QB Kirk Cousins to force a punt.
Quinn: 'We've got six games left, anything can happen'
Outside linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media before Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Quinn: 'Each game is so critical'
Outside linebacker Robert Quinn addresses the media Monday morning at Halas Hall.
Jackson recovers fumble, runs for TD
Bears S Eddie Jackson recovers a fumble forced by OLB Robert Quinn and runs into the end zone for a touchdown.
Quinn on facing Bridgewater and the Panthers offense
Outside linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media after Thursday's practice via video conference call.
Quinn on playing alongside Mack and Hicks
Outside linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Thayer's Playbook: Defensive front causes giant problems for New York
Chicago Bears analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game film and shows how the Bears' defensive front made an impact in the 17-13 victory over the New York Giants.
Quinn explodes off the edge for strip sack
Bears OLB Robert Quinn races around the edge and strip sacks New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones.
Robert Quinn: 'I'm excited to see what I can bring'
Linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media after Friday's practice at Halas Hall.
Quinn discusses social injustice
Chicago Bears outside linebacker Robert Quinn speaks to the media on Saturday following practice at Soldier Field.
Quinn talks protests, joining Bears defense
Bears linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media Thursday via video conference call.
'Blazing good' Quinn makes impact in debut
New Bears outside linebacker Robert Quinn made his presence immediately known in Sunday's win over the Giants, forcing a fumble on the first defensive series of the game.
Injury Update: Mack, Quinn listed as questionable
Bears outside linebackers Khalil Mack and Robert Quinn are both listed as questionable for Sunday's home opener against the New York Giants. Read about the latest injury news here.
5 players to watch on defense in training camp
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies five Bears players to watch on defense when training camp begins next week, including free-agent acquisition Robert Quinn.
Meet 10 veterans Bears added from other teams
With training camp looming, take an in-depth look at outside linebacker Robert Quinn and the other NFL veterans the Bears acquired during a busy offseason.
Bears training camp preview: Linebackers
Perennial Pro Bowler Khalil Mack will join veterans Robert Quinn, Danny Trevathan and Roquan Smith on a Bears linebacking corps that could be among the best in the NFL in 2020.