|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||4||4||0||2||0||0|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||1||0||1||0.5||0||0|
|2011||St. Louis Rams||15||1||21||18||3||5||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2012||St. Louis Rams||16||14||28||23||5||10.5||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|2013||St. Louis Rams||16||16||57||50||7||19||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||7||2|
|2014||St. Louis Rams||16||16||43||36||7||10.5||0||6||0||0||0||0||0||5||0|
|2015||St. Louis Rams||8||7||20||12||8||5||0||3||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|2016||Los Angeles Rams||9||8||9||7||2||4||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|2017||Los Angeles Rams||15||14||32||21||11||8.5||1||2|
- Two-time Pro Bowler (2013, 2014); has appeared in 142 NFL games (119 starts), tallying 82.5 sacks, 35 tackles-for-loss, 166 QBH and 27 forced fumbles
- With 80.5 sacks at age 29, only Von Miller (98.0), Chandler Jones (96.0), J.J. Watt (92.0) and Terrell Suggs (82.5) had more before turning 30
- 2013 PWFA Defensive Player of the Year when he finished second in the NFL with a then Rams franchise-record 19.0 sacks while also setting career-highs with 11 tackles-for-loss, 34 pressures and seven forced fumbles
- Originally entered the NFL as a first-round pick (14th overall) by the St. Louis Rams out of the University of North Carolina in the 2011 NFL Draft
- Has been ranked among the NFL's Top 100 players twice (2014, 2015)
2020 SEASON (Bears)
- Played in all 16 games with 13 starts; inactive for Week 1; received his first start of the season in Week 4 vs. the Colts
- Saw his first action in Week 2 vs. the NYG, recording a strip-sack on Daniel Jones on his first play; also added three total tackles and an additional forced fumble
- Recorded a strip-sack on Kirk Cousins in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
- Recovered a fumble in the Week 5 win vs. Tampa Bay
- Season-high four tackles in Week 12 at Green Bay; had two tackles and two QBH in the re-match with the Packers in Week 17
- Forced a fumble that led to an Eddie Jackson scoop-and-score touchdown in Week 7 at the Rams
2019 SEASON (Cowboys):
- Started 14 games for the Cowboys and wrapped up 11.5 sacks (for minus-86 yards) while adding a team-high 22 QBH and 13 TFL
- Recorded his fourth season with double-digit sacks and his highest sack total since the 2013 campaign when he tallied a career-high 19.0
- Recorded a team-high 22 QBH and 13 TFL
- Recorded 2.0 sacks at New Orleans and again at the Jets
- Generated pressure on 14.0 percent of pass rushes last season, second highest in the NFL behind Green Bay's Za'Darius Smith (14.6 percent), according to Next Gen Stats
2018 SEASON (Dolphins):
- In his lone season with the Dolphins, started all 16 games for the third time in his career and the first since 2014; tallied 38 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 15 pressures, four tackles-for-loss and two forced fumbles
- Made his Dolphins debut against Tennessee with four tackles
- Logged his first sack of the season at the N.Y. Jets
- Had a season-high 1.5 sacks at Green Bay before posting four straight games with a sack Weeks 13-16
2017 SEASON (Los Angeles Rams):
- In his final season with the Rams, notched 34 tackles, 8.5 sacks, four tackles for loss, 12 hurries, one breakup and two forced fumbles, starting 14 of the 15 games he played
- Had a sack in the opener against Indianapolis
- Notched a season-high five tackles along with a sack against New Orleans to start a streak of four games with at least one sack
- Notched 2.0 sacks in games at Arizona and at Seattle
- Made his post season debut in the Rams Wild Card game against Atlanta and logged three tackles, a sack, one tackle for loss and a pressure
2016 SEASON (Los Angeles Rams):
- Was limited to starts in eight-of-nine games played after suffering a shoulder injury mid-season and a concussion near the end of the season
- Tallied 10 tackles, 4.0 sacks, six hurries, two breakups and two forced fumbles
- Had sacks in back-to-back games twice - Weeks 2-3 and 11-12
- Missed the final five games with a concussion
2015 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Had 5.0 sacks, 21 tackles, seven hurries, three breakups, two tackles for loss and three forced fumbles in eight games (seven starts) before landing on Reserve/Injured (back) for the final three games of the season
- Missed the final eight games with a combination of hip and back injuries
- Opened the season with a pair of sacks against Seattle and logged sacks in games against Pittsburgh, at Green Bay and against San Francisco
2014 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Started all 16 games for the second consecutive season and notched 46 tackles, 10.5 sacks, 20 pressures, seven tackles for losses, six breakups and five forced fumbles
- Opened the season with a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in five straight games
- Had three straight weeks with six tackles (Weeks 6-8) and four straight games with at least one sack (Weeks 7-10), including a two-sack game at Kansas City
- Had a season-high 3.0 sacks against Oakland, followed by 1.5 at Washington
2013 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Started all 16 games for the first time in his career and tallied 57 tackles, career-bests with 19.0 sacks - second in the league and a franchise record - 11 tackles for loss and 34 pressures
- Tied his single-game high with 3.0 sacks in the opener against Arizona
- Added another sack against San Francisco before notching 5.0 sacks in three games, including a three-sack day against Seattle; also had a career-best five pressures against the Seahawks
- Had back-to-back games with sacks with 2.0 at Indianapolis and one against Chicago before closing the season out with sacks in the final three games - 2.0 against New Orleans, 3.0 against Tampa Bay and one at Seattle
2012 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- In his second NFL season, played in all 16 games with 14 starts and notched 10.5 sacks and was second on the defense with 25 pressures along with 40 tackles
- Teamed with Chris Long to become the first Rams defenders to record double-digit sack numbers since 2000
- Had a single-game best with 3.0 sacks against Arizona
- Notched his second career multi-sack game, finishing with 1.5 at San Francisco
2011 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Drafted in the first round (14th overall) by St. Louis and finished with 20 tackles and 5.0 sacks
- Made his NFL debut at the N.Y. Giants and had his first career sack
- Had sacks in consecutive games two times
- Made his first NFL start - against Cincinnati and logged his third blocked punt of the season
Robert Quinn on playing with Khalil Mack: 'Pick your poison' | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Bears pass rush rattles Bengals O-line | Thayer's Playbook
Bears radio analyst Tom Thayer looks at the game tape and breaks down the Bears' pass rush in their Week 2 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals.
Robert Quinn sacks Burrow, knocks Bengals out of FG range
Bears LB Robert Quinn comes off the edge to sack QB Joe Burrow, forcing the Bengals to punt.
Robert Quinn: 'It's exciting to know it's finally here' | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn addresses the media ahead of the Bears' Week 1 matchup with the Rams.
Robert Quinn: 'I'm in a great place mentally, spiritually, and physically' | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media following Wednesday's training camp practice at Halas Hall.
Quinn officially credited with additional sack
After a review with the Elias Sports Bureau, the NFL on Wednesday awarded Bears outside linebacker a second sack in Sunday's win over the Bengals, giving him 2.5 sacks in two games this season.
Quick Hits: Nagy confident Quinn will rebound
Bears coach Matt Nagy has been impressed with what he's seen from Robert Quinn this summer and is confident the veteran pass rusher will have a bounce-back 2021 season.
5 things we learned from Bears coordinators
Bears coordinators Bill Lazor (offense), Sean Desai (defense) and Chris Tabor (special teams) spoke to the media Thursday about center Sam Mustipher, cornerback Jaylon Johnson and other key players.
Quinn ecstatic after his sister wins Olympic gold
Bears outside linebacker Robert Quinn watched with pride and excitement Sunday night as his sister, Jasmine Camacho-Quinn, won a gold medal in the women's 100-meter hurdles in the Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Quick Hits: Nagy vows to speed up tempo in practice
After back-to-back 8-8 seasons, Bears coach Matt Nagy vowed Wednesday that a heightened sense of urgency will be palpable throughout training camp.
Bears 2021 position preview: Linebacker
As has been the case the past few years, the Bears will once again boast a strong linebacking corps in 2021 that features Khalil Mack, Roquan Smith and Danny Trevathan.
'Blazing good' Quinn makes impact in debut
New Bears outside linebacker Robert Quinn made his presence immediately known in Sunday's win over the Giants, forcing a fumble on the first defensive series of the game.
Injury Update: Mack, Quinn listed as questionable
Bears outside linebackers Khalil Mack and Robert Quinn are both listed as questionable for Sunday's home opener against the New York Giants. Read about the latest injury news here.
5 players to watch on defense in training camp
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies five Bears players to watch on defense when training camp begins next week, including free-agent acquisition Robert Quinn.
Meet 10 veterans Bears added from other teams
With training camp looming, take an in-depth look at outside linebacker Robert Quinn and the other NFL veterans the Bears acquired during a busy offseason.
Bears training camp preview: Linebackers
Perennial Pro Bowler Khalil Mack will join veterans Robert Quinn, Danny Trevathan and Roquan Smith on a Bears linebacking corps that could be among the best in the NFL in 2020.