|18||@Vikings||L 17 - 31||1||0||1||0.5||0||0||0|
|17||Giants||W 29 - 3||1||1||0||1||0||0||1|
|16||@Seahawks||W 25 - 24||2||1||1||1||0||0||0|
|14||@Packers||L 30 - 45||2||2||0||2||0||0||0|
|15||Vikings||L 9 - 17||4||2||2||2||0||0||1|
|13||Cardinals||L 22 - 33||3||3||0||1||0||0||0|
|12||@Lions||W 16 - 14||5||3||1||1||0||0||1|
|11||Ravens||L 13 - 16||5||4||1||3.5||0||0||1|
|9||@Steelers||L 27 - 29||4||2||0||1||0||0||0|
|8||49ers||L 22 - 33||3||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||4||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||3||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14||4||3||0||0||0||0||1|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||2||0||2||1||0||0||0|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||1||0||1||0.5||0||0||0|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||4||4||0||2||0||0||0|
|2011||Los Angeles Rams||15||1||23||18||3||5||0||2||0|
|2012||Los Angeles Rams||16||14||29||23||5||10.5||0||2||1|
|2013||Los Angeles Rams||16||16||57||50||7||19||0||1||7|
|2014||Los Angeles Rams||16||16||46||36||7||10.5||0||6||5|
|2015||Los Angeles Rams||8||7||21||12||8||5||0||3||3|
|2016||Los Angeles Rams||9||8||10||7||2||4||0||2||2|
|2017||Los Angeles Rams||15||14||32||21||11||8.5||0||1||2|
- Three-time Pro Bowler (2013, 2014, 2022); has appeared in 158 NFL games (135 starts), tallying 101.0 sacks, 107 tackles-for-loss, 188 QBHs and 31 forced fumbles
- 2013 PWFA Defensive Player of the Year when he finished second in the NFL with a then Rams franchise-record 19.0 sacks while recording 11 tackles-for-loss, 34 pressures and seven forced fumbles
- Originally entered the NFL as a first-round pick (14th overall) by the St. Louis Rams out of the University of North Carolina in the 2011 NFL Draft
- Has been ranked among the NFL's Top 100 players twice (2014, 2015)
- During the 2021 season, Quinn was named NFC Defensive Player of the Month in November after registering 5.5 sacks, 14 tackles, five tackles-for-loss and two forced fumbles across three contests. Quinn also recorded a career-high 3.5 sacks during the Bears Nov. 21 matchup vs. the Ravens
- Surpassed 100 career sacks in the Bears Week 17 win vs. the Giants, making him the sixth active player in the NFL to record 100 career sacks
- Quinn also became the Bears all-time single-season sack leader after logging his 18th sack of the 2021 season in the fourth quarter vs. NY
2021: Pro Bowl Selection, Jeff Dickerson Media Good Guy Award Recipient, NFC Defensive Player of the Month (November), PFWA All-NFC Team, Bears' MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, AP All-Pro (second team)* 2014:* Pro Bowl Selection* 2013:* Pro Bowl Selection, PWFA Defensive Player of the Year
2021 SEASON (Bears):
- Started and played in all but one game
- 2022 Pro Bowl selection and named to the PFWA All-NFC Team and AP All-Pro (second team)
- Became the Bears all-time single-season sacks leader with 18.5 on the season and finished first in the NFC and second in the NFL, trailing only T.J. Watt's 22.5 sacks
- His 17 TFL's on the season tied him for sixth in the league
- Named NFC Defensive Player of the Month in November after registering 5.5 sacks, 14 tackles, five tackles-for-loss and two forced fumbles across three contests; his 5.5 sacks include his career-high 3.5 sack performance vs. the Ravens on Nov. 21
- In the Week 2 win vs. the Bengals he led the team in sacks with 2.0, one of which he dropped QB Joe Burrow for eight yards
- Recorded 1.5 sacks and two QBH in Week 3 at the Browns
- He also logged a season-high five solo tackles, 1.0 sack, one TFL, two QBH, and one FF in the Week 4 victory over the Lions
- Recorded three solo tackles in the Week 5 victory at the Raiders
- Registered four tackles, including two TFL, and 1.0 sack on Packers QB Aaron Rodgers, dropping him seven yards in Week 6
- Dropped Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger five yards in the first quarter in Week 9
- Led Chicago's defense in Week 11 vs. the Ravens with a career-high 3.5 sacks; this marked the sixth game of his career with 3.0+ sacks; he also recorded five tackles and four QBHs and one FF
- Recorded his 11th sack of the season, dropping Lions quarterback Jared Goff for a loss of eight yards in the Week 12
- Logged two TFL for minus-9 yards Week 13 vs. the Cardinals
- Got to Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers twice during the Week 14 contest, dropping him for minus-20 yards
- Sacked an opposing quarterback for the sixth consecutive game in Week 15 vs. the Vikings, dropping QB Kirk Cousins for a loss of seven yards with 14:14 to go in the second quarter and once more with 1:21 to go in the half
- Quinn also recorded a TFL, a QBH and a FF during the Week 15 contest
- Logged two QBH and sacked Seahawks QB Russell Wilson, dropping him for a loss of 13 yards in the Week 16 win at Seattle
- Surpassed the Bears all-time single-season sack record after recording his 18th sack this season Week 17 vs. the Giants and surpassed 100 career sacks
- Quinn's Week 18 sack on Vikings QB Kirk Cousins marked his ninth consecutive game where he has sacked an opposing quarterback
2020 SEASON (Bears)
- Played in all 16 games with 13 starts; inactive for Week 1; received his first start of the season in Week 4 vs. the Colts
- Saw his first action in Week 2 vs. the NYG, recording a strip-sack on Daniel Jones on his first play; also added three total tackles and an additional forced fumble
- Recorded a strip-sack on Kirk Cousins in the Week 15 win at Minnesota
- Recovered a fumble in the Week 5 win vs. Tampa Bay
- Season-high four tackles in Week 12 at Green Bay; had two tackles and two QBH in the re-match with the Packers in Week 17
- Forced a fumble that led to an Eddie Jackson scoop-and-score touchdown in Week 7 at the Rams
2019 SEASON (Cowboys):
- Started 14 games for the Cowboys and wrapped up 11.5 sacks (for minus-86 yards) while adding a team-high 22 QBH and 13 TFL
- Recorded his fourth season with double-digit sacks and his highest sack total since the 2013 campaign when he tallied a career-high 19.0
- Recorded a team-high 22 QBH and 13 TFL
- Recorded 2.0 sacks at New Orleans and again at the Jets
- Generated pressure on 14.0 percent of pass rushes last season, second highest in the NFL behind Green Bay's Za'Darius Smith (14.6 percent), according to Next Gen Stats
2018 SEASON (Dolphins):
- In his lone season with the Dolphins, started all 16 games for the third time in his career and the first since 2014; tallied 38 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 15 pressures, four tackles-for-loss and two forced fumbles
- Made his Dolphins debut against Tennessee with four tackles
- Logged his first sack of the season at the N.Y. Jets
- Had a season-high 1.5 sacks at Green Bay before posting four straight games with a sack Weeks 13-16
2017 SEASON (Los Angeles Rams):
- In his final season with the Rams, notched 34 tackles, 8.5 sacks, four tackles for loss, 12 hurries, one breakup and two forced fumbles, starting 14 of the 15 games he played
- Had a sack in the opener against Indianapolis
- Notched a season-high five tackles along with a sack against New Orleans to start a streak of four games with at least one sack
- Notched 2.0 sacks in games at Arizona and at Seattle
- Made his post season debut in the Rams Wild Card game against Atlanta and logged three tackles, a sack, one tackle for loss and a pressure
2016 SEASON (Los Angeles Rams):
- Was limited to starts in eight-of-nine games played after suffering a shoulder injury mid-season and a concussion near the end of the season
- Tallied 10 tackles, 4.0 sacks, six hurries, two breakups and two forced fumbles
- Had sacks in back-to-back games twice - Weeks 2-3 and 11-12
- Missed the final five games with a concussion
2015 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Had 5.0 sacks, 21 tackles, seven hurries, three breakups, two tackles for loss and three forced fumbles in eight games (seven starts) before landing on Reserve/Injured (back) for the final three games of the season
- Missed the final eight games with a combination of hip and back injuries
- Opened the season with a pair of sacks against Seattle and logged sacks in games against Pittsburgh, at Green Bay and against San Francisco
2014 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Started all 16 games for the second consecutive season and notched 46 tackles, 10.5 sacks, 20 pressures, seven tackles for losses, six breakups and five forced fumbles
- Opened the season with a tackle behind the line of scrimmage in five straight games
- Had three straight weeks with six tackles (Weeks 6-8) and four straight games with at least one sack (Weeks 7-10), including a two-sack game at Kansas City
- Had a season-high 3.0 sacks against Oakland, followed by 1.5 at Washington
2013 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Started all 16 games for the first time in his career and tallied 57 tackles, career-bests with 19.0 sacks - second in the league and a franchise record - 11 tackles for loss and 34 pressures
- Tied his single-game high with 3.0 sacks in the opener against Arizona
- Added another sack against San Francisco before notching 5.0 sacks in three games, including a three-sack day against Seattle; also had a career-best five pressures against the Seahawks
- Had back-to-back games with sacks with 2.0 at Indianapolis and one against Chicago before closing the season out with sacks in the final three games - 2.0 against New Orleans, 3.0 against Tampa Bay and one at Seattle
2012 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- In his second NFL season, played in all 16 games with 14 starts and notched 10.5 sacks and was second on the defense with 25 pressures along with 40 tackles
- Teamed with Chris Long to become the first Rams defenders to record double-digit sack numbers since 2000
- Had a single-game best with 3.0 sacks against Arizona
- Notched his second career multi-sack game, finishing with 1.5 at San Francisco
2011 SEASON (St. Louis Rams):
- Drafted in the first round (14th overall) by St. Louis and finished with 20 tackles and 5.0 sacks
- Made his NFL debut at the N.Y. Giants and had his first career sack
- Had sacks in consecutive games two times
- Made his first NFL start - against Cincinnati and logged his third blocked punt of the season
HONORS & AWARDS:
- 2021: AP All-Pro (second team), Pro Bowl, NFC Defensive Player of the Month (November)
- 2014: Pro Bowl
- 2013: Pro Bowl
Quinn, Herbert honored with Piccolo Awards | Bears Update
Lauren Screeden has your latest team news after Robert Quinn and Khalil Herbert were presented with the Brian Piccolo Awards. Bears general manager Ryan Poles also addressed the media on the 2022 NFL Draft.
Robert Quinn takes the Go Pro at the Pro Bowl | Inside the Bears
Check out Robert Quinn's view of Pro Bowl practice.
Robert Quinn 2021 season highlights
Bears linebacker Robert Quinn finished the 2021 season with 43 total tackles and 4 forced fumbles. He also broke the Bears single-season sack record with 18.5 sacks. Here are all of #94's top plays from the 2021 campaign.
Robert Quinn: 'We're finally playing up to our standards' | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn addresses the media Wednesday from Halas Hall.
Robert Quinn: 'It's an honor, I'm at a loss for words' | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn addresses the media at Soldier Field on Sunday after he broke the Bears' single-season sack record against the New York Giants.
Robert Quinn sets Bears' single-season sack record, picks up 100th career sack
LB Robert Quinn picks up his 18th sack of the season, breaking the Bears' single-season sack record and giving him 100.5 career sacks.
Robert Quinn: 'I just try to live in the present and be the best player I can be' | Press Conference
Robert Quinn addresses the media following the Bears' 25-24 victory over the Seahawks on Sunday.
Robert Quinn closes in on franchise record with 17th sack of season
Bears LB Robert Quinn gets to Seahawks QB Russell Wilson for his 17th sack of the season, putting him just half a sack away from tying the franchise record set by Richard Dent in 1984.
Robert Quinn: 'It's good company to be in' | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn discusses being named to the Pro Bowl and nearing the Bears' single-season sack record after Monday night's loss to the Vikings.
Another one! Robert Quinn drops Cousins for 15th sack of season
Robert Quinn sacks Kirk Cousins on third down, making it six straight games with a sack for the Bears linebacker.
Robert Quinn talks two-sack game vs. Packers | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn meets with the media following the Bears' 45-30 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Robert Quinn sacks Rodgers, celebrates accordingly
Bears LB Robert Quinn celebrates a second-down sack of Aaron Rodgers with the QB's championship belt celebration.
Robert Quinn's edge pressure creates combo sack with Bilal Nichols
LB Robert Quinn and DL Bilal Nichols team up for the Bears' second sack of the game.
Robert Quinn: 'It's nice to be recognized' | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn addresses the media on Thursday at Halas Hall after being named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for November.
Robert Quinn: NFC Defensive Player of the Month | Highlights
Linebacker Robert Quinn was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for the month of November. Check out #94's best plays from his strong 3-game stretch.
Robert Quinn on getting winning feeling back | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn addresses the media following the Bears' victory over the Lions on Thanksgiving.
Robert Quinn and Trevis Gipson team up for the sack & fumble
Bears LB Robert Quinn forces a fumble by Lions QB Jared Goff and fellow LB Trevis Gipson recovers the loose ball.
Robert Quinn's career day vs. Ravens | Thayer's Playbook
Bears radio analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game tape and shows how outside linebacker Robert Quinn set a career high with 3.5 sacks against the Baltimore Ravens.
Robert Quinn: 'We have to look ourselves in the mirror' | Press Conference
Linebacker Robert Quinn speaks with the media following Sunday's game.
Robert Quinn chases down Tyler Huntley to end Ravens drive
Bears LB Robert Quinn takes down Ravens QB Tyler Huntley on third down to force a Baltimore punt.
Robert Quinn forces fumble, gets another third-down sack
Bears LB Robert Quinn picks up his second sack in as many Ravens drives as he takes down Baltimore QB Tyler Huntley.
Robert Quinn, Eddie Goldman combine for Bears' fourth sack
Bears LB Robert Quinn and DL Eddie Goldman combine for record Chicago's fourth sack on Ravens QB Tyler Huntley.
Robert Quinn opens fourth quarter with sack
Bears LB Robert Quinn records his third sack of the game on the first play of the fourth quarter.
Robert Quinn on living with a brain tumor | Player Profile
Linebacker Robert Quinn sits down with Jeff Joniak and talks about his high school wrestling career and living with a brain tumor since he was a senior in high school.
Quick Hits: Piccolo Award extra special to Quinn
Receiving a Brian Piccolo Award Tuesday at Halas Hall had special significance for Bears veteran Robert Quinn, given his cancer scare as a 17-year-old high school senior.
Quinn, Herbert presented with Brian Piccolo Awards
The Bears on Tuesday honored linebacker Robert Quinn and running back Khalil Herbert as the 2021 winners of the prestigious Brian Piccolo Award during a ceremony at Halas Hall.
Quinn, Grant named to All-NFC Team by PFWA
Bears outside linebacker Robert Quinn and punt returner Jakeem Grant Sr. have been named to the Pro Football Writers of America's All-NFC Team for the 2021 season.
Quinn chosen Bears' MVP, Defensive POY
No Bears player had a more impressive 2021 season than veteran outside linebacker Robert Quinn, who broke Hall of Famer Richard Dent's franchise record for sacks and also excelled defending the run.
Three Bears selected second-team All-Pro
Bears edge rusher Robert Quinn, inside linebacker Roquan Smith and return specialist Jakeem Grant Sr. all have been named second-team All-Pro by the Associated Press for the 2021 season.
Quinn, Gipson co-winners of Good Guy Award
The Chicago chapter of the Pro Football Writers of America has selected Bears outside linebacker Robert Quinn and safety Tashaun Gipson Sr. as co-recipients of the 2021 Chicago Media Jeff Dickerson Good Guy Award.
Quinn sets Bears' single-season sack record
With a sack of Giants quarterback Mike Glennon in the fourth quarter Sunday at Soldier Field, Robert Quinn set a new Bears single-season sack record with 18.0, eclipsing Richard Dent's mark of 17.5 in 1984.
4 things to watch in Bears-Giants game
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies four storylines to watch Sunday when the Bears host the Giants, including if Robert Quinn will break the team's single-season sack record.
Quinn's resurgence no surprise to coaches, teammates
Bears outside linebacker Robert Quinn's bounce-back season has been a pleasant surprise to many, but his coaches and teammates were confident he'd revert to the form he's shown throughout most of his career.
5 things we learned from Bears coordinators
Bears coordinators Bill Lazor (offense), Sean Desai (defense) and Chris Tabor (special teams) spoke to the media Thursday via Zoom about Robert Quinn's excellence, Roquan Smith's Pro Bowl snub and more.
Quick Hits: Quinn inches closer to Dent's sack record
Hours after being named to the Pro Bowl, Robert Quinn registered two sacks Monday night against the Vikings, increasing his season total to 16.0, just 1.5 shy of Richard Dent's Bears record.
Bears' Quinn, Grant selected to Pro Bowl
Outside linebacker Robert Quinn and return specialist Jakeem Grant have been voted to represent the Bears on the NFC Pro Bowl team.
Chalk Talk: Will Quinn break Bears' sack record?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses the likelihood of Robert Quinn establishing a new Bears sack record, the last time a Bears player scored TDs on a kick return and a reception in the same game, and reinforcements for a depleted defensive line.
4 things we learned from Bears coordinators
Bears coordinators Bill Lazor (offense), Sean Desai (defense) and Chris Tabor (special teams) spoke to reporters Thursday about quarterback Andy Dalton's experience, outside linebacker Robert Quinn's willingness to keep learning and growing in his 11th NFL season and more.
Quinn chosen NFC defensive player of month
Bears outside linebacker Robert Quinn has been named the NFC defensive player of the month for November after registering 5.5 sacks, 14 tackles, five tackles-for-loss and two forced fumbles in three games.
Quick Hits: Bears star Quinn continues to shine
No Bears player has performed at a higher level or with more consistency this season than outside linebacker Robert Quinn, who is tied for fourth in the NFL and first in the NFC with 11.0 sacks.
Quick Hits: Quinn, Smith shine in Bears loss
With four of their defensive teammates sidelined with injuries, Bears veterans Robert Quinn and Roquan Smith stepped up with career-best performances in Sunday's 16-13 loss to the Ravens.
Ranking Bears' top 10 plays from first half of season
See how senior writer Larry Mayer's rankings of the Bears' top 10 plays from the first half of the season compare to the list that was released by NFL Media.
Roster Moves: Quinn, Wilkinson activated from COVID list
The Bears received a major boost on offense and defense Friday, with outside linebacker Robert Quinn and right tackle Elijah Wilkinson both being activated off the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Roster Moves: Bears place Quinn on COVID list, Bush on IR
The Bears on Tuesday made four roster moves, including placing outside linebacker Robert Quinn on the reserve/COVID-19 list and safety Deon Bush on injured reserve.
Where We Rank entering Week 6
The Bears and some of their players rank at or near the top of the NFL in key statistical categories entering Week 6. Here's how they stack up.
Quinn says he's in better state of mind this year
With a lightning-quick burst off the edge, Robert Quinn is spending a lot of time in opposing backfields this season. But that's not what the Bears' sack leader means when he says he's in a better place than last year.
Quinn off to strong start with team-high 4.0 sacks
With a team-leading 4.0 sacks in the Bears' first three games this season, veteran outside linebacker Robert Quinn is enjoying a mini-resurgence following a disappointing 2020 campaign.
Quinn officially credited with additional sack
After a review with the Elias Sports Bureau, the NFL on Wednesday awarded Bears outside linebacker a second sack in Sunday's win over the Bengals, giving him 2.5 sacks in two games this season.