|17||Packers||L 16 - 35||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27||0||0||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7||3||3||0||0||0||1|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41|
|10||Vikings||L 13 - 19|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|8||Saints||L 23 - 26|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23|
- Has appeared in 131 contests (5 starts) over 10 seasons with Houston (2010-11) and Chicago (2012-19), recording 52 tackles, two interceptions, 1.0 sack, two tackles-for-loss, seven pass breakups and a forced fumble
- Has added 90 STTs, one blocked punt (which was returned by the Bears for a touchdown), one blocked FG, one forced fumble and three fumble recoveries on special teams
- Also owns 11 kickoff returns for 230 yards (20.9 avg)
- His 74 special teams tackles leads the Bears since joining the team in 2012
- Has ranked in the top 3 on the Bears in special teams tackles in each of his eight seasons with the Bears
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- 2012: NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (11/4/12)
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in nine games as a reserve, recording three tackles, one pass defense and one forced fumble ... added eight STTs
- Inactive for Weeks 2-3 and 13
- Placed on injured reserve in Week 14
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in 15 games (one start), recording 21 tackles, one sack, one interception, four passes defensed and two tackles for loss
- Recorded his first career sack at Arizona (9/23)
- Adds three specials teams tackles
- Inactive for Game 12
- Started Wild Card playoff game, recording three tackles, three passes defensed and one tackle for loss
2017 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in 13 games as a reserve, recording one tackles, a blocked field goal and a fumble recovery on special teams and added 12 STTs
- Inactive for Games 7-9
2016 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in all 16 games as a reserve defensive back and special teams contributor
- Recorded 3 tackles
- Led team with 13 STTs
2015 SEASON (Bears):
- Saw action in all 16 contests, starting 4 (Games 1, 3 & 5-6) in a 3 CB-set, collecting 19 tackles and 3 pass breakups
- Led the Bears with a career-high 17 special teams tackles
2014 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in 12 games
- Racked up 13 special teams tackles, which ranked second on the team
- Added 1 FR off a muffed punt and 4 defensive tackles
2013 SEASON (Bears):
- Played in 15 games with 1 start, the first of his career
- Finished second on the Bears with 15 STTs
2012 SEASON (Bears):
- Finished tied for third on the team with 10 STTs in 12 games
- Helped the Bears set a franchise record in punt coverage allowing 3.4 ypr
- Recovered 1 fumble
- Named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week after blocking a punt week 9 at TEN (11/4/12), which was returned for a Bears touchdown
2011 SEASON (Texans):
- Recorded 5 STTs in 9 games played in Houston
- Returned 10 kickoffs for 205 yards (20.5 avg)
2010 SEASON (Texans):
- Saw action in 14 games with the Texans
- made 11 STTs, 2 defensive tackles and 1 INT
Will Whitehair play guard or center?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses whether Cody Whitehair will play guard or center in 2018, leadership in the locker room and if the Bears are counting on receiver Kevin White to contribute this season.
Who is most underrated Bears player?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses the most underrated Bears player, the last time the Bears had two 100-yard rushers in the same game and the last Bears player to record at least 10 sacks in a season.
Which Bears players are due to become free agents?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses Bears players who are due to become free agents, where the Chiefs ranked on offense under Matt Nagy this season and the last time the Bears retained an offensive or defensive coordinator.
McManis, other Bears praise retiring Hester
On the day Devin Hester announced his retirement from the NFL., former teammate Sherrick McManis and other Bears players praised the superstar return specialist.
McManis expected to return against Lions
The Bears should receive a major boost on special teams Sunday when they host the Lions with the anticipated return of veteran Sherrick McManis.
2-Minute Drill: Bears receivers step up in loss to Packers
It wasn't nearly enough to produce a win, but Joshua Bellamy and the rest of the Bears' receiving corps delivered its best performance of the season in Sunday's loss to the Packers at Soldier Field.
2-Minute drill:Trubisky says 'We're getting closer as an offense'
Despite the outcome of Sunday's game in New Orleans, rookie quarterback Mitchell Trubisky saw some positive signs in the Bears' 20-12 loss to the Saints.
Bears players taking part in "My Cause My Cleats"
Over 30 Bears players will participate in the NFL"s "My Cause My Cleats" initiative, which gives them a platform to share stories about the charitable causes they believe in.
2-Minute Drill: Defense generates three takeaways in win
After forcing two turnovers in the first five games this season, the Bears defense generated three for the second straight week Sunday in a 17-3 win over the Panthers at Soldier Field.
4 things to watch: Bears-Panthers
Bears senior writer Larry Mayer identifies four storylines to watch Sunday when the Bears host the Carolina Panthers at Soldier Field.
2-Minute Drill: Bears ride Howard to overtime victory
Even throughout a record-breaking rookie season that earned him a Pro Bowl trip last year, Jordan Howard never had a performance like the one he produced Sunday.
Loggains lauds Glennon's performance in win
While acknowledging that the Bears need to produce more passing yards, offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains praised quarterback Mike Glennon's performance in Sunday's victory over the Steelers.
Which ex-Bear is Tarik Cohen most like?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses who running back Tarik Cohen reminds him of, the last time the Bears blocked a field goal and an unsung hero in Sunday's overtime win over the Steelers.
3 things that stood out in Week 3 win
Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies three things that stood out in the Bears' thrilling 23-17 overtime win over the Steelers, including a dynamic backfield tandem.
Demps out indefinitely with broken arm
The Bears lost a defensive starter to injury for the third time in as many games this season when safety Quintin Demps broke his arm in Sunday's 23-17 overtime win over the Steelers.
They Said It: Week 3
A look at what writers around the country are saying about the Bears following Sunday's Week 3 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Game Recap: Bears top Steelers in overtime
Fueled by a dominant running game and a stingy defense Sunday at Soldier Field, the Bears improved to 1-2 with a stunning 23-17 overtime victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Glennon among five Bears co-captains
Quarterback Mike Glennon has been voted a Bears co-captain along with teammates Josh Sitton, Jerrell Freeman, Quintin Demps and Sherrick McManis.
Kwiatkoski delivers big hit in loss to Browns
Bears inside linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski produced an impact play-both figuratively and literally-with a first-quarter sack in Thursday night's preseason finale against the Browns.
Meredith suffers knee injury in win
The Bears' impressive performance in Sunday's 19-7 preseason win over the Titans was marred by a knee injury to top receiver Cameron Meredith.
Bears reveal first unofficial depth chart
The Bears released their first unofficial depth chart Monday in advance of Thursday night's preseason opener against the Broncos at Soldier Field.
Goldman's health key to defense's success
With nose tackle Eddie Goldman's ability to stuff the run and rush the passer while occupying blockers, the Bears need the third-year pro to stay healthy this season.
Bears set to debut new-look secondary
The Bears will sport a revamped secondary this summer in Bourbonnais after signing safety Quintin Demps and cornerbacks Prince Amukamara and Marcus Cooper in free agency.
Bears host Special Olympics athletes
The Bears (and defensive back Sherrick McManis) hosted a flag football tournament for Special Olympics Illinois athletes Saturday in the Walter Payton Center at Halas Hall.