|9||@Steelers||L 27 - 29|
|8||49ers||L 22 - 33|
|7||@Buccaneers||L 3 - 38||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|6||Packers||L 14 - 24||4||3||1||1||0||0|
|5||@Raiders||W 20 - 9||8||7||1||1||0||0|
|4||Lions||W 24 - 14||1||1||0||1||0||0||1|
|3||@Browns||L 6 - 26||2||2||0||2||0||0|
|2||Bengals||W 20 - 17||2||1||1||1||0||0|
|1||@Rams||L 14 - 34||1||0||1||0||0||0|
- Six-time Pro Bowler (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and three-time Associated Press All-Pro first-team (2015, 2016, 2018) and an AP All-Pro second team (2020)
- 2016 Associated Press and PFWA NFL Defensive Player of the Year
- Became the first player in NFL history to be named to the Associated Press All-Pro First Team at two positions (DE & LB) in 2015
- Named to his first Pro Bowl in 2015 after finishing second in the NFL with 15.0 sacks; tied a Raiders single-game franchise record with 5.0 sacks on Dec. 13, 2015 at Denver
- Named to PFWA, Sports Illustrated and NFL.com All-Rookie Teams in 2014
- Owns 15 career multi-sack games (9 with OAK, 6 with CHI)
- Had 21.0 sacks from 2018-19, which were the most by a Bears player in his first two years with the team
- His 22 forced fumbles since the start of 2015 are the most in the NFL during that span
- Has recorded at least 1.0 sack in 23 games for the Bears, with the Bears going 16-6 in those games (7-2 in 2018, 5-2 in 2019 and 4-3 in 2020)
- Has 66.5 sacks since the start of 2015, the third most in the NFL in that span; has 21.0 3rd-quarter sacks since the start of 2015, the most in the NFL; also has 41 sacks in the second half/overtime during that span, which is second best in the NFL behind only Aaron Donald
- In his Bears debut (Week 1, 2018, at GB), he became the first player in franchise history to record a sack and an INT in his debut; recorded a sack and a forced fumble in each of the first four weeks in 2018, becoming the first player in NFL history to do so
- In 13 primetime games with the Bears Mack has 11.0 sacks, eight forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and two interceptions, one which was returned for a touchdown.
- 2020: Pro Bowl Selection; AP All-Pro (second team); PFWA All-NFL
- 2019: Pro Bowl Selection; ranked No. 3 on NFL's Top 100
- 2018: Pro Bowl Selection, AP All-Pro, Sporting News All-Pro, PFWA All-NFL, NFC Defensive Player of the Month (September)
- 2017: Pro Bowl Selection
- 2016: AP and PFWA Defensive Player of the Year, All-Pro Selection, Pro Bowl Selection
- 2015: All-Pro Selection, Pro Bowl Selection
- 2014: PFWA All-Rookie Team
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Led the team with 9.0 sacks on the year; recorded at least 1.0 sack in four straight games from Weeks 5-8
- Sacked Texans QB Deshaun Watson in the end zone to log the Bears first safety since the season finale of 2019 at Minnesota by former LB Nick Kwiatkoski. Also, forced a fumble on Texans RB Duke Johnson in the first quarter in the Bears Week 14 win
- Season-high 2.0 sacks for minus-14 yards in the Week 5 win over TB; also had three QBHs and one PD
- Recorded 1.0 sack and 2 TFL in the Week 6 win at Carolina; also had 1.0 sack and a FF in Week 7 at the Rams
- Recorded four tackles in the Week 1 win at Detroit
- Recorded his first sack of the season in the Week 2 win over the Giants, dropping QB Daniel Jones for a loss of eight yards
- Recorded 0.5 sack and two QBHs in the win at the Falcons
- Recorded a strip-sack on Saints QB Drew Brees in the second quarter of the Week 8 matchup at Soldier Field
- Intercepted Vikings QB Kirk Cousins in Week 10 and returned in 33-yards (career-long) which led to a Cairo Santos field goal
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Voted to his fifth consecutive Pro Bowl after starting all 16 games for the fifth time in six years
- Finished with a team-best 8.5 sacks, 14 QBH and five forced fumbles, which ranked fourth in the NFL
- Recorded 4.5 sacks in Weeks 2-4 at Denver (1.0), at Washington (2.0) and vs. the Vikings (1.5)
- Added 1.0 sack and two passes defensed vs. the Chargers
- Also had 1.0 sack vs. the Giants and Chiefs
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Selected to his fourth consecutive Pro Bowl; AP, PFWA and Sporting News All-Pro
- Tied for the league lead with six forced fumbles
- Recorded a team-high 12.5 sacks, good for sixth most in the NFL
- Appeared in 14 games (13 starts), recording 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 11.0 tackles-for-loss, six forced fumbles, three passes defensed, two fumble recoveries and one interception (returned for a touchdown)
- Turned in an impressive debut for the Bears at GB in Week 1, recording 1.0 sack for minus-12 yards, one INT for a TD, one pass defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery; in doing so, he became the first player since 1982, when sacks became a statistic, to record a sack, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, an INT and touchdown in one half (source: Elias Sports Bureau)
- Named NFC Defensive Player of the Month (September)
2017 SEASON (Raiders):
- Started all 16 games and totaled a career-high 87 tackles (65 solo) to go along with 10.5 sacks
- Named to his third straight Pro Bowl
- Led the Raiders in sacks for the third consecutive season
- Was one of two defensive players in the NFL with 70+ tackles and 10+ sacks (Joey Bosa, LAC) and was the only defensive player in the NFL to tally at least 75 tackles, 10.0 sacks, five passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery
- Recorded nine tackles (seven) and posted a sack of QB Kirk Cousins, dropping him for a 9-yard loss in the first half at WAS
- Totaled seven tackles and a season-high two sacks at Denver
- Recorded four tackles, one sack, one FF and one FR vs. the Giants; late in the first half with the Giants driving, took down QB Geno Smith and simultaneously took the ball away from him, recording a forced fumble and fumble recovery on the play
- Recorded six tackles and posted his second multi-sack contest of the year vs. Dallas
2016 SEASON (Raiders):
- Turned in one of the most impressive seasons in Raiders history while earning his second consecutive Pro Bowl selection
- Started all 16 games and totaled 77 tackles (56 solo), 11 sacks, five forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, one INT returned for a TD and four passes defensed
- Named the Associated Press Defensive Player of the Year, becoming just the second player in franchise history (Lester Hayes, 1980) to earn the prestigious award
- Was also named the PFWA's Defensive Player of the Year and the NFL 101 Awards' AFC Defensive Player of the Year
- Named to the Associated Press All-Pro First Team and the Pro Football Writers of America's All-NFL Team
- Named the AFC Defensive Player of the Month for November after posting 13 tackles (10), four sacks, two forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries, one INT-TD and two passes defensed, helping the Raiders go 3-0 in the month
- Earned AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors twice (Week 9 vs. Denver and Week 12 vs. Carolina)
- Led the team in sacks for the second straight season; also led team with three fumble recoveries
- Tied an NFL record by recording a sack in eight straight games from Weeks 6-14
- Tied for the team lead with seven tackles while recording a forced fumble and two sacks (10/30) at TB Recorded three tackles, two sacks, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and one pass defensed in the victory vs. DEN, earning AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors; helped limit the Denver offense to just 33 rushing yards in the game
- Turned in one of the finest defensive performances in NFL history vs. Carolina, becoming the first player since Charles Woodson in 2009 to record a sack, interception returned for a touchdown, forced fumble and fumble recovery in the same game; earned his second AFC Defensive Player of the Week award for his performance, his second of the month; finished the game with seven tackles, two sacks, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, one INT-TD, and one pass defensed; tallied his first career INT and first career TD when he intercepted a screen pass and returned it six yards for the score; on the Panthers' final offensive play of the game, forced and recovered a fumble to seal the victory
- Went on to win the AFC Defensive Player of the Month for November
2015 SEASON (Raiders):
- Started all 16 games and was named to his first Pro Bowl
- Became the first player in NFL history to be named to the AP All-Pro First Team at two positions (DE & LB)
- Finished second in the NFL with 15.0 sacks, falling just one sack short of the Raiders' franchise record
- Posted 10 sacks over a four-game stretch from Weeks 12-15 and had four multiple-sack games
- Credited with 79 tackles (58 solo), four passes defensed and two forced fumbles on the year
- Named AFC Defensive Player of the Week after enjoying a career performance at Denver (12/13), tying the franchise record with five sacks, matching a mark set by Pro Football Hall of Famer Howie Long in 1983; all five sacks came in the second half
- Posted second career two-sack game at CLE, getting to QB Josh McCown twice on a fourth-quarter series
- Posted another standout performance, totaling eight tackles (seven) and two sacks vs. KC
2014 SEASON (Raiders):
- Started all 16 games as a rookie, totaling 84 tackles (59 solo), four sacks, one forced fumble and four passes defensed
- Became just the third rookie LB in Raiders history to start all 16 games, following Matt Millen (1980) and Reggie McKenzie (1985)
- Posted first career multiple-sack game vs. SF, getting to QB Colin Kaepernick twice in the fourth quarter.
- Finished third in voting for the Associated Press Defensive Rookie of the Year Award
- Selected to the Pro Football Writers of America, Sports Illustrated and NFL.com All-Rookie Teams
- Only rookie named to the USA Football All-Fundamentals Team, which honors 26 NFL players who exhibit exemplary football techniques for young players to emulate
Khalil Mack flies in for third-down sack of Rodgers
Khalil Mack picks up his team-leading sixth sack of the season by taking down Aaron Rodgers and forcing the Packers to punt.
Khalil Mack stuffs Raiders' fourth-down plunge
Bears LB Khalil Mack and several defensive teammate stop the Raiders on 4th-and-1 to force a turnover on downs.
Lookin' for revenge! Khalil Mack burns former team with sack of Carr
Bears LB Khalil Mack gets to former teammate and Raiders QB Derek Carr and brings him down for the sack.
Khalil Mack denies Raiders' two-point try
Bears LB Khalil Mack gets to QB Derek Carr to hold the Raiders out of the end zone on their two-point conversion attempt.
Khalil Mack on facing old team: 'It's going to be fun' | Press Conferences
Linebacker Khalil Mack addresses the media Friday at Halas Hall.
Robert Quinn comes up with huge strip/sack, Khalil Mack recovers fumble
Bears LB Robert Quinn storms off the edge to sack and force a fumble from Lions QB Jared Goff that's recovered by fellow LB Khalil Mack.
Khalil Mack stunts inside to sack Jared Goff
Bears LB Khalil Mack gets to Jared Goff and sacks the Lions quarterback.
Mack Attack! #52 sacks Mayfield for massive loss on fourth down
Bears LB Khalil Mack sacks QB Baker Mayfield for the second Browns' turnover on downs in as many drives.
Bears pass rush rattles Bengals O-line | Thayer's Playbook
Bears radio analyst Tom Thayer looks at the game tape and breaks down the Bears' pass rush in their Week 2 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals.
Mack attack! #52 gets to Burrow for first sack of season
Bears LB Khalil Mack takes down Bengals QB Joe Burrow to record his first sack of 2021.
Khalil Mack talks expectations | Press Conference
Linebacker Khalil Mack meets with the media Friday before the Bears head to Los Angeles to face the Rams on Sunday Night Football.
Top 100 Players of 2021: Khalil Mack | No. 23
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack has been voted by his peers as the No. 23 player in the NFL "Top 100 Players of 2021" rankings.
Matt Nagy on Khalil Mack: 'He's motivated right now, he's in a good place' | Press Conference
Head coach Matt Nagy addresses the media at Halas Hall before Tuesday's training camp practice and discusses Khalil Mack and how he's preparing for the upcoming season.
Injury Update: Mack to undergo season-ending surgery
Bears star outside linebacker Khalil Mack will undergo foot surgery next week to repair an injury he sustained in a Week 3 loss in Cleveland and will miss the remainder of the season.
Ranking Bears' top 10 plays from first half of season
See how senior writer Larry Mayer's rankings of the Bears' top 10 plays from the first half of the season compare to the list that was released by NFL Media.
Mack to miss second straight game with injury
When the Bears visit the Steelers Monday night in Pittsburgh, outside linebacker Khalil Mack will miss his second consecutive game with a foot injury he sustained Oct. 3 in a win over the Lions.
Injury Update: Mack to miss Sunday's game
Bears star outside linebacker Khalil Mack has been ruled out of Sunday's home game against the 49ers with a lingering foot injury that he sustained Oct. 3 in a win over the Lions at Soldier Field.
Bears mulling options with ailing Mack
The Bears are in the process of determining outside linebacker Khalil Mack's playing status for Sunday's home game against the 49ers and beyond. The six-time Pro Bowler has been dealing with a foot injury since Week 3.
Chalk Talk: What was turning point in Packers game?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses the turning point in last Sunday's loss to the Packers, the last Bears player before Khalil Mack this year to record six sacks in the first six games and defensive back Xavier Crawford's expanded role.
4 things we learned from Bears position coaches
Bears positions coaches spoke to reporters Monday at Halas Hall about outside linebacker Khalil Mack taking more of a leadership role, running back Khalil Herbert's even-keeled demeanor and more.
Where We Rank entering Week 6
The Bears and some of their players rank at or near the top of the NFL in key statistical categories entering Week 6. Here's how they stack up.
Chalk Talk: Why wasn't Mack credited with a sack?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses why Khalil Mack wasn't credited with a sack on a Raiders' two-point conversion attempt, the best play in last Sunday's win and the last time two Bears running backs both had at least 16 carries in a game.
Mack tabbed by peers as NFL's 23rd best player
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack, a six-time Pro Bowler, has been voted the 23rd best player in the NFL in a poll of league players conducted by NFL Network.
Mack's motivation fueled by his love for game
The Bears may be in the dog days of training camp, but star outside linebacker Khalil Mack insists that it's not difficult for him to maintain a high energy level, saying: "It's not hard when you love the game and you want to come out and get better every day."
Bears 2021 position preview: Linebacker
As has been the case the past few years, the Bears will once again boast a strong linebacking corps in 2021 that features Khalil Mack, Roquan Smith and Danny Trevathan.
Chalk Talk: What was Khalil Mack's injury?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses the injuries that slowed Khalil Mack during the season, key plays other teams have copied from the Bears and the latest news on the NFL Combine.
Mack, Patterson named to PFWA All-NFL team
The Pro Football Writers of America have selected Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack and kick returner Cordarrelle Patterson to their All-NFL team.
Patterson chosen AP first-team All-Pro
Bears kickoff returner Cordarrelle Patterson has been named Associated Press first-team All-Pro, while teammates Khalil Mack and Roquan Smith have been honored as second-team All-Pros.
Mack looks forward to 'good challenge' from Saints
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack sees Sunday's Super Wild Card game against the New Orleans Saints as a chance to reset expectations in Chicago.
Where We Rank for the 2020 season
With the regular season in the books, several Bears players finished the season ranked highly in individual statistical categories. Here's how they stack up.
Bears stars Mack, Patterson voted to Pro Bowl
Outside linebacker Khalil Mack and kick returner Cordarrelle Patterson have been selected to represent the Bears on the NFC Pro Bowl team.
Quick Hits: Smith improving 'like a fine wine'
A few days after another stellar performance by Roquan Smith, Bears defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano compared the linebacker Thursday to a Hall of Famer and an expensive bottle of wine.
Quick Hits: Mack fuels strong defensive effort
Khalil Mack sparked a dominant performance by the Bears defense Sunday at Soldier Field, generating multiple impact plays in a 36-7 trouncing of the Texans.
Mack chosen as Bears nominee for Rooney Award
Outside linebacker Khalil Mack has been selected as the Bears nominee for the seventh annual Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award, which recognizes NFL players who exemplify outstanding sportsmanship on the field.
Mack showed what makes him a special player
Perennial Pro Bowl pass rusher Khalil Mack displayed his rare athleticism and versatility with a second-quarter interception in the Bears' loss to the Vikings.
Players appreciate Bears' pro-active approach
After a positive COVID test forced the Bears to close Halas Hall Thursday, a number of players praised the team's decisive action after returning to the facility Friday.
Injury Update: Mack, Quinn listed as questionable
Bears outside linebackers Khalil Mack and Robert Quinn are both listed as questionable for Sunday's home opener against the New York Giants. Read about the latest injury news here.
NFL Top 100 Players of 2021 | Khalil Mack
Khalil Mack has been ranked 23rd among the NFL's Top 100 Players by his peers. Take a look at some of our best photos of #52 from the 2020 season.
Bears All-Pros | Best photos of 2020
The Associated Press has named KR Cordarrelle Patterson to the NFL All-Pro first team while giving OLB Khalil Mack and ILB Roquan Smith second team honors. Take a look at some of the best photos of these three Bears stars from the 2020 season.
Before & After | Sacked by Mack
With his takedown of Giants QB Daniel Jones in Sunday's Week 2 win, OLB Khalil Mack notched his 22nd sack with the Bears since joining the team in 2018. Take a look at Jones and other signal callers across the NFL before and after the moment of impact with the star pass rusher.
NFL Top 100 Players of 2020 | Khalil Mack
With Khalil Mack being named one of the NFL's Top 100 Players, check out some of our best photos of the Bears' star outside linebacker from the 2019 season.
Khalil Mack | Best Photos of 2019
Flip through all of ChicagoBears.com's best photos of LB Khalil Mack from the 2019 season.
Khalil Mack NFC defensive player of the month
Bears OLB Khalil Mack was named the NFC defensive player of the month after his dominant stretch of games through the first quarter of the season.
Khalil Mack arrives at Halas Hall
Look behind the scenes at new Bears pass rusher Khalil Mack's first day at Halas Hall after the blockbuster trade.