|17||Packers||L 16 - 35||4||3||1||1||0||0|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27||3||1||2||0.5||0||0|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7||2||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41||3||0||3||0||0||0|
|10||Vikings||L 13 - 19||3||2||1||0||1||1||33||33||33||0||0|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|8||Saints||L 23 - 26||5||2||3||1||0||1|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24||4||4||0||1||0||1|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13||3||2||1||1||0||0||1|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||3||1||2||1||0||0|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||3||2||1||2||1||0|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||5||1||4||0.5||0||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23||4||2||2||0||0||0|
- Voted to his sixth consecutive Pro Bowl in 2020
- 2016 Associated Press and PFWA NFL Defensive Player of the Year
- Named to the AP All-Pro First Team in 2015, 2016 and 2018
- Named to the AP All-Pro Second Team in 2020
- Became the first player in NFL history to be named to the Associated Press All-Pro First Team at two positions (defensive end and linebacker) in 2015
- Named to his first Pro Bowl in 2015 after finishing second in the NFL with 15.0 sacks; tied a Raiders single-game franchise record with 5.0 sacks on Dec. 13, 2015 at Denver
- Named to PFWA, Sports Illustrated and NFL.com All-Rookie Teams
- Career totals include 94 games (93 starts), 398 tackles (308 solo), 61.5 sacks, 86 tackles-for-loss, 20 forced fumbles, seven fumble recoveries, two interceptions (both returned for a TD) and 19 passes defensed
- Has 21.0 sacks since the start of the 2018 season, which is the most by a Bears player in his first two years with the team
- His 19 forced fumbles since the start of 2015 are second most in the NFL during that span behind Arizona's Chandler Jones (21)
- Has recorded at least 1.0 sack in 16 of 30 games for the Bears in his first two years, with the Bears going 12-4 in those games (7-2 in 2018 and 5-2 in 2019)
- Has 57.5 sacks since the start of 2015, the fourth most in the NFL; has 18.0 3rd-quarter sacks since the start of 2015, the most in the NFL; also has 35.5 sacks in the second half/overtime during that span, which is second best in the NFL
- Owns 14 career multi-sack games (9 with OAK, 5 with CHI)
- In his Bears debut (Week 1, 2018, at GB), he became the first player in franchise history to record a sack and an interception in his debut with the team; recorded a sack and a forced fumble in each of the first four weeks in 2018, becoming the first player in NFL history to do so
- In eight primetime games with the Bears Mack has 8.0 sacks, seven forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and one interception returned for a touchdown.
- 2020: Associated Press All-Pro Second Team
- 2020: Pro Bowl Selection
- 2019: Pro Bowl Selection
- 2018: Pro Bowl Selection, AP All-Pro, Sporting News All-Pro, PFWA All-NFL, NFC Defensive Player of the Month (September)
- 2017: Pro Bowl Selection
- 2016: AP and PFWA Defensive Player of the Year, All-Pro Selection, Pro Bowl Selection
- 2015: All-Pro Selection, Pro Bowl Selection
- 2014: PFWA All-Rookie Team
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Voted to his fifth consecutive Pro Bowl
- Started all 16 games
- Forced five fumbles, which ranked fourth in the NFL.
- Finished with a team-best 8.5 sacks, 14 QBH and five forced fumbles on the season
- Has 21.0 sacks since the start of last season, which is the most by a Bears player in his first two years with the team
- Recorded 4.5 sacks in Weeks 2-4 at Denver (1.0), at Washington (2.0) and vs. the Vikings (1.5)
- Added 1.0 sack and two PD vs. LAC
- Also had 1.0 sack vs. NYG and KC
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Selected to his fourth consecutive Pro Bowl; AP, PFWA and Sporting News All-Pro
- Tied for the league lead with six forced fumbles
- His 12.5 sacks ranked sixth in the NFL
- Appeared in 14 games (13 starts), recording 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 11.0 tackles-for-loss, six forced fumbles, three passes defensed, two fumble recoveries and one interception (returned for a touchdown)
- Turned in an impressive debut for the Bears at GB in Week 1, recording three tackles, 1.0 sack for minus-12 yards, one interception for a TD, one pass defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery; in doing so, he became the first player since 1982, when sacks became a statistic, to record a sack, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, an interception and touchdown in one half (source: Elias Sports Bureau)
- Named NFC Defensive Player of the Month (September)
2017 SEASON (Raiders):
- Started all 16 games and totaled a career-high 87 tackles (65 solo) to go along with 10.5 sacks
- Named to his third straight Pro Bowl
- Led the Raiders in sacks for the third consecutive season
- Was one of two defensive players in the NFL with 70+ tackles and 10+ sacks (Joey Bosa, LAC) and was the only defensive player in the NFL to tally at least 75 tackles, 10.0 sacks, five passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery
- Recorded nine tackles (seven) and posted a sack of QB Kirk Cousins, dropping him for a 9-yard loss in the first half at WAS
- Totaled seven tackles and a season-high two sacks at DEN
- Disrupted the Giants' (12/3) offense throughout, recording four tackles, one sack, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery; late in the first half with the Giants driving, took down QB Geno Smith and simultaneously took the ball away from him, recording a forced fumble and fumble recovery on the play
- Recorded six tackles and posted his second multi-sack contest of the year vs. DAL
2016 SEASON (Raiders):
- Turned in one of the most impressive seasons by a defender in Raiders history
- Started all 16 games and totaled 77 tackles (56 solo), 11 sacks, five forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, one INT returned for a TD and four passes defensed
- Named the Associated Press Defensive Player of the Year, becoming just the second player in franchise history (Lester Hayes, 1980) to earn the prestigious award
- Was also named the Pro Football Writers of America's Defensive Player of the Year and the NFL 101 Awards' AFC Defensive Player of the Year
- Selected to the Pro Bowl for the second consecutive season
- Named to the Associated Press All-Pro First Team and the Pro Football Writers of America's All-NFL Team
- Named the AFC Defensive Player of the Month for November after posting 13 tackles (10), four sacks, two forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries, one INT-TD and two passes defensed, helping the Raiders go 3-0 in the month
- Earned AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors twice (Week 9 vs. Denver and Week 12 vs. Carolina)
- Led the team in sacks for the second straight season; also led team with three fumble recoveries
- Tied an NFL record by recording a sack in eight straight games from Weeks 6-14
- Tied for the team lead with seven tackles while recording a forced fumble and two sacks (10/30) at TB Recorded three tackles, two sacks, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and one pass defensed in the victory vs. DEN, earning AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors; helped limit the Denver offense to just 33 rushing yards in the game
- Turned in one of the finest defensive performances in NFL history vs. CAR, becoming the first player since Charles Woodson in 2009 to record a sack, interception returned for a touchdown, forced fumble and fumble recovery in the same game; earned his second AFC Defensive Player of the Week award for his performance, his second of the month; finished the game with seven tackles, two sacks, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, one INT-TD, and one pass defensed; tallied his first career INT and first career TD when he intercepted a screen pass and returned it six yards for the score; on the Panthers' final offensive play of the game, forced and recovered a fumble to seal the victory
- Went on to win the AFC Defensive Player of the Month for November
2015 SEASON (Raiders):
- Started all 16 games
- Pro Bowl selection
- Became the first player in NFL history to be named to the AP All-Pro First Team at two positions (defensive end and linebacker)
- Finished second in the NFL with 15 sacks, falling just one sack short of the Raiders' franchise record
- Posted 10 sacks over a four-game stretch from Weeks 12-15
- Recorded four multiple-sack games
- Credited with 79 tackles (58 solo), four passes defensed and two forced fumbles on the year
- Named AFC Defensive Player of the Week after enjoying a career performance at DEN (12/13), tying the franchise record with five sacks, matching a mark set by Pro Football Hall of Famer Howie Long in 1983; all five sacks came in the second half
- Posted second career two-sack game at CLE, getting to QB Josh McCown twice on a fourth-quarter series
- Posted another standout performance, totaling eight tackles (seven) and two sacks vs. KC
2014 SEASON (Raiders):
- Started all 16 games as a rookie, totaling 84 tackles (59 solo), four sacks, one forced fumble and four passes defensed
- Became just the third rookie linebacker in Raiders history to start all 16 games, following Matt Millen (1980) and Reggie McKenzie (1985)
- Posted first career multiple-sack game vs. SF, getting to QB Colin Kaepernick twice in the fourth quarter.
- Finished third in voting for the Associated Press Defensive Rookie of the Year Award
- Selected to the Pro Football Writers of America, Sports Illustrated and NFL.com All-Rookie Teams
- Only rookie named to the USA Football All-Fundamentals Team, which honors 26 NFL players who exhibit exemplary football techniques for young players to emulate
Mack: 'It's win or go home'
Outside linebacker Khalil Mack meets with the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Mack chases down Rodgers for key sack
Bears OLB Khalil Mack wraps up Packers QB Aaron Rodgers for a 3-yard loss.
Mack: 'We don't take this game lightly'
Linebacker Khalil Mack meets with the media before Wednesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Mack forces, recovers fumble
Bears OLB Khalil Mack forces and recovers a fumble from Texans RB Duke Johnson.
Safety alert! Mack takes down Watson in the end zone
Bears OLB Khalil Mack sacks Texans QB Deshaun Watson in the end zone for a safety.
Mack picks off Kirk Cousins
Bears LB Khalil Mack intercepts a Kirk Cousins pass that bounces off the hands of WR Adam Thielen.
Mack talks safety concerns, Titans offense
Outside linebacker Khalil Mack meets with the media before Friday's practice at Halas Hall.
Defense swarms Rams' third-down screen
The Bears defense swarms a third-down screen to Rams TE Gerald Everett for a tackle-for-loss.
Mack bears down on Goff for strip/sack
Bears OLB Khalil Mack forces a strip/sack of Rams QB Jared Goff.
Mack cleans up for second Bears sack
Bears OLB Khalil Mack takes down Panthers QB Teddy Bridgewater.
NFL Way to Play: Signature Moves | Khalil Mack
Among his many moves, Bears star OLB Khalil Mack uses the "long-arm pass rush" to wreak havoc on opposing quarterbacks. Check out a breakdown of why the move is so effective as well as some ways to help you train your long-arm pass rush technique.
Mack talks two-sack performance vs Bucs
Outside linebacker Khalil Mack talks with the media after the Chicago Bears defeat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Mack schools rookie tackle on monstrous sack of Brady
Bears OLB Khalil Mack takes rookie Tristan Wirfs to school on a monstrous sack of Buccaneers QB Tom Brady.
Mack makes his second sack of the night look easy
Bears OLB Khalil Mack takes down Tom Brady for the second time in the game.
Mack talks Akiem Hicks, facing Tom Brady
Outside linebacker Khalil Mack meets with the media after Tuesday's practice at Halas Hall.
Mack explodes off the edge for red zone sack
Bears OLB Khalil Mack gets around the edge and sacks Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan.
Khalil Mack Mic'd Up vs. Giants 'This a stat game fellas!'
Go on the field with Linebacker Khalil Mack as he is mic'd up for the Bears' matchup with the New York Giants in Week 2 of the 2020 season.
Thayer's Playbook: Defensive front causes giant problems for New York
Chicago Bears analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game film and shows how the Bears' defensive front made an impact in the 17-13 victory over the New York Giants.
Mack tosses Daniel Jones for sack
Bears OLB Khalil Mack sacks New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones.
Mack: 'The only thing I really care about is winning'
Linebacker Khalil Mack meets with the media after Friday's practice at Halas Hall.
Mack: 'I don't really see a ceiling for this group'
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack meets with the media after Saturday's practice.
Top 100 Players of 2020: Khalil Mack | No. 19
The Bears edge rusher has now made the "Top 100" after each of his first six NFL seasons.
Khalil Mack 2019 highlights
Check out Bears LB Khalil Mack's best moments from the 2019 season.
NFLN: Expect a big season from Khalil Mack
NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah explains why he thinks Bears LB Khalil Mack will have a '14-15 sack-type year" in 2020.
Patterson chosen AP first-team All-Pro
Bears kickoff returner Cordarrelle Patterson has been named Associated Press first-team All-Pro, while teammates Khalil Mack and Roquan Smith have been honored as second-team All-Pros.
Mack looks forward to 'good challenge' from Saints
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack sees Sunday's Super Wild Card game against the New Orleans Saints as a chance to reset expectations in Chicago.
Where We Rank for the 2020 season
With the regular season in the books, several Bears players finished the season ranked highly in individual statistical categories. Here's how they stack up.
Bears stars Mack, Patterson voted to Pro Bowl
Outside linebacker Khalil Mack and kick returner Cordarrelle Patterson have been selected to represent the Bears on the NFC Pro Bowl team.
Quick Hits: Smith improving 'like a fine wine'
A few days after another stellar performance by Roquan Smith, Bears defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano compared the linebacker Thursday to a Hall of Famer and an expensive bottle of wine.
Quick Hits: Mack fuels strong defensive effort
Khalil Mack sparked a dominant performance by the Bears defense Sunday at Soldier Field, generating multiple impact plays in a 36-7 trouncing of the Texans.
Mack chosen as Bears nominee for Rooney Award
Outside linebacker Khalil Mack has been selected as the Bears nominee for the seventh annual Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award, which recognizes NFL players who exemplify outstanding sportsmanship on the field.
Mack showed what makes him a special player
Perennial Pro Bowl pass rusher Khalil Mack displayed his rare athleticism and versatility with a second-quarter interception in the Bears' loss to the Vikings.
Players appreciate Bears' pro-active approach
After a positive COVID test forced the Bears to close Halas Hall Thursday, a number of players praised the team's decisive action after returning to the facility Friday.
Injury Update: Mack, Quinn listed as questionable
Bears outside linebackers Khalil Mack and Robert Quinn are both listed as questionable for Sunday's home opener against the New York Giants. Read about the latest injury news here.
Mack focused on team's success
Now in the seventh year of his career, Bears star outside linebacker Khalil Mack cares more about winning a Super Bowl than his individual achievements.
Mack intends to have fun, 'rise to the occasion'
Dripping with sweat while working out during a video call with the media, Bears star outside linebacker Khalil Mack candidly discussed his determination to rebound this season after not performing up to his own high standards last year.
Mack selected 19th best NFL player by peers
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack, a five-time Pro Bowler, has been voted the 19th best player in the NFL in a poll of league players conducted by NFL Network.
Mack named top edge rusher in ESPN survey
In a survey of 50 NFL executives, coaches, scouts and players that aimed to determine the best players for the 2020 season, Bears star Khalil Mack was voted as the league's top edge rusher.
Bears training camp preview: Linebackers
Perennial Pro Bowler Khalil Mack will join veterans Robert Quinn, Danny Trevathan and Roquan Smith on a Bears linebacking corps that could be among the best in the NFL in 2020.
Mack donates $350,000 to COVID-19 relief fund
Bears Pro Bowl outside linebacker Khalil Mack has donated $350,000 to a COVID-19 relief emergency fund operated by A Better Chicago, the organization announced on its website Monday.
Mack excited to play in finale, tackle offseason
Khalil Mack intends to use the Bears' lack of success this year as motivation. But first he's fired up to play in Sunday's season finale in Minnesota, saying: "I love playing this game."
Mack, Patterson receive 'All-Decade' honors from USA Today
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack and return specialist Cordarrelle Patterson, both of whom were voted to the Pro Bowl, have been selected to USA Today's NFL all-decade team.
Mack, Jackson, Patterson headed to Pro Bowl
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack, safety Eddie Jackson and special-teams standout Cordarrelle Patterson have been selected to participate on the NFC team in the Pro Bowl.
Mack breaks down Packers matchup
Heading into Sunday's game against the Packers, Khalil Mack discusses his opponents, Akiem Hicks' expected return and the reason Mack's in Chicago.
Mack pays off Walmart holiday layaway accounts
Christmas came early for hundreds of shoppers in Florida recently, thanks to a generous gesture from Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack.
Mack looks forward to challenge against Cowboys
Linebacker Khalil Mack spoke Tuesday about finishing the season strong and a pivotal matchup against the Dallas Cowboys Thursday night.
Mack striving to make most of next opportunity
Double- and tripled-teamed on a regular basis, Khalil Mack isn't posting the sack numbers he's accustomed to. But the Bears star is not getting frustrated, saying: "Just understanding I have another opportunity to go out there is all I need."
Mack looking for defense to dominate
Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack says the defense hasn't had a dominating game this season, but he believes it will soon.
Bears All-Pros | Best photos of 2020
The Associated Press has named KR Cordarrelle Patterson to the NFL All-Pro first team while giving OLB Khalil Mack and ILB Roquan Smith second team honors. Take a look at some of the best photos of these three Bears stars from the 2020 season.
Before & After | Sacked by Mack
With his takedown of Giants QB Daniel Jones in Sunday's Week 2 win, OLB Khalil Mack notched his 22nd sack with the Bears since joining the team in 2018. Take a look at Jones and other signal callers across the NFL before and after the moment of impact with the star pass rusher.
NFL Top 100 Players of 2020 | Khalil Mack
With Khalil Mack being named one of the NFL's Top 100 Players, check out some of our best photos of the Bears' star outside linebacker from the 2019 season.
Khalil Mack | Best Photos of 2019
Flip through all of ChicagoBears.com's best photos of LB Khalil Mack from the 2019 season.
Khalil Mack NFC defensive player of the month
Bears OLB Khalil Mack was named the NFC defensive player of the month after his dominant stretch of games through the first quarter of the season.
Khalil Mack arrives at Halas Hall
Look behind the scenes at new Bears pass rusher Khalil Mack's first day at Halas Hall after the blockbuster trade.