|17||Packers||L 16 - 35||2||13||6.5||7||0|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17||2||10||5||8||0|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27||1||13||13||13||0|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7||2||16||8||10||0|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34||5||56||11.2||19||0||1||3||3||3||0|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41||3||28||9.3||12||0|
|10||Vikings||L 13 - 19||2||28||14||21||0|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||5||59||11.8||34||0||1||1|
|8||Saints||L 23 - 26||8||73||9.1||16||0|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24||3||20||6.7||8||0|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13||0||0||0|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||3||8||2.7||4||0|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||4||28||7||10||0|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||3||16||5.3||12||0|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||2||41||20.5||28||1||1||9||9||9||0||1||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23||4||76||19||27||1|
- Has played in 47 regular season games with 17 starts, catching 134 passes for 1,564 yards (11.7 avg) and 11 touchdowns; also has played in two postseason contests, catching five passes for 56 yards
- Caught seven touchdowns in 2018, the second most among rookie wide receivers that season
2020 SEASON (Bears)
- Played in all 16 games with six starts, catching 49 passes for 485 yards and two touchdowns
- Caught a season-high eight passes for 73 yards in the Week 8 overtime loss to the Saints
- Caught four passes for 76 yards in the Week 1 win at Detroit, including a 27-yard touchdown from QB Mitchell Trubisky late in the fourth quarter to give Chicago the lead
- Caught the game winning 28-yard touchdown from QB Nick Foles late in the fourth quarter in the come-from-behind win at the Falcons in Week 3; also rushed one time for 9 yards
- Caught four passes for 28 yards in the Week 5 win over the Buccaneers
- Caught five passes for 59 yards in the Week 9 loss at the Titans, including a season-long 34-yarder; caught another five passes for 56 yards in Week 13 vs. the Lions
2019 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in 16 games with seven starts, including the final five games of the season
- Finished second on the team with 656 receiving yards on 52 catches with two TDs
- Led the team with 12.6 yards per reception (min. 2 per game)
- From Weeks 11-15, recorded 33 catches for 431 yards (13.1 avg) and two scores, with two 100-yard receiving games
- Set career-highs with nine catches and 140 yards receiving in the Thanksgiving win at Detroit; caught three passes for 78 yards on the fourth-quarter game-winning drive; first an 11-yarder on first and 15, then a 35-yarder on third and 4, before a 32-yarder on third and 5, taking the Bears inside the Lions 2-yard line
- Caught another nine passes for 118 yards and a TD in Week 15 at Green Bay
- Caught six passes for 77 yards in a home win over the Giants in Week 12
2018 SEASON (Bears):
- Appeared in 15 games (four starts), catching 33 passes for 423 yards (12.8 avg) and seven touchdowns
- His seven touchdowns are most by a Bears rookie wideout since 1996 and ranked second among rookies in the NFL in 2018 (Calvin Ridley, Atlanta)
- Also rushed six times for 26 yards (4.3 avg)
- Caught first career touchdown on Monday Night Football on a 10-yard pass from Mitchell Trubisky
- Hauled in his second of the season on a 29-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter in Week 6 at the Dolphins
- Caught a four-yard touchdown in the third quarter in a Week 7 home win over the Jets
- Logged a season-high 122 receiving yards on five catches in a win vs. Detroit in Week 10, including a 45-yard touchdown in the second quarter; later caught a career-long 55-yarder from Trubisky in the third quarter
- Caught an 18-yard touchdown on Sunday Night Football in a Week 11 home win over the Vikings
- Caught a diving 1-yard pass from RB Tarik Cohen with :03 seconds remaining in regulation to force overtime
- Caught a four-yard touchdown pass in a Week 16 win at San Francisco right before halftime
- Caught three passes for 34 yards in Wild Card playoff game vs. Philadelphia (1/6/19)
Miller snares Trubisky fastball for clutch fourth-down conversion
WR Anthony Miller hauls in a Mitchell Trubisky throw to move the chains on 4th-and-3 on the Bears' opening drive.
Miller talks QBs, returning punts
Wide receiver Anthony Miller meets with the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Miller's impressive 32-yard punt return
Bears WR Anthony Miller takes a punt and speeds ahead for 32 yards.
Foles floats sideline dime to Miller for 34 yards
Bears quarterback Nick Foles floats a perfect pass to WR Anthony Miller for a 34-yard gain.
Foles locates Miller for clutch fourth-down pickup
Bears QB Nick Foles throws an 11-yard pass to WR Anthony Miller to pick up a clutch first down.
Miller makes incredible one-handed catch
Bears WR Anthony Miller hauls in a Nick Foles pass with one hand.
Anthony Miller: 'I know what I'm capable of'
Wide receiver Anthony Miller meets with the media after Friday's practice via video conference call.
Foles throws third-down dart to Miller
Bears QB Nick Foles finds WR Anthony Miller to pick up a first down.
Miller's Week 1 game-winning TD among top September plays
Bears WR Anthony Miller's game-winning TD catch in Week 1 against the Detroit Lions was named one of the NFL's top 25 players in September. Watch to find out where it ranks.
Foles lofts TD to Miller to give Bears late lead
Bears QB Nick Foles throws a 37-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Anthony Miller.
Robinson 'Babe Ruths' Miller's game-winning TD catch
On NFL Network's "Good Morning Football," Peter Schrager shows how Bears WR Allen Robinson II channeled baseball legend Babe Ruth and called WR Anthony Miller's game-winning TD catch against the Lions.
Miller's TD catch among top plays from Week 1
Bears WR Anthony Miller's game-winning TD catch against the Detroit Lions was named one of the top 15 plays across the NFL from Week 1 of the 2020 season (hint: you can fast forward to the top 5).
Thayer's Playbook: Trubisky and Miller connect big vs Lions
Chicago Bears analyst Tom Thayer breaks down game film and shows how Mitchell Trubisky and Anthony Miller made an impact in the Bears' 27-23 victory over the Detroit Lions.
Miller: 'We locked in, made a great comeback'
Wide receiver Anthony Miller meets with the media after the Bears' 27-23 victory over the Detroit Lions.
Miller shows off hands with one-handed grab
Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller makes an incredible one-handed grab for 13 yards.
Can't-Miss Play: Trubisky connects with Miller for go-ahead TD
Can't-Miss Play: Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky throws a perfect pass for on 33-yard TD to wide receiver Anthony Miller.
Miller talks Trubisky, playing without fans
Wide receiver Anthony Miller meets with the media Tuesday at Halas Hall.
Miller on his development entering third season
Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller meets with the media Friday at Halas Hall via video conference call.
Cohen, Miller visit North Chicago Firehouse
Tarik Cohen and Anthony Miller visit with firefighters and a special high school football coach in North Chicago.
Big Guys in a Benz w/ Anthony Miller
Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller goes for a ride with Spice Adams in another edition of Big Guys in a Benz.
Player Profile | Anthony Miller
Wide receiver Anthony Miller sits down with Jeff Joniak and talks about catching his first touchdown of the season against the Cowboys and building chemistry with Mitchell Trubisky.
Miller on facing Green Bay: It's going to be different this game
Wide receiver Anthony Miller addresses the media on Wednesday following practice at Halas Hall.
Miller: We have a team full of guys with confidence
Wide receiver Anthony Miller addresses the media on Thursday following a Week 14 victory against the Dallas Cowboys.
Trubisky to Miller for key first down
QB Mitchell Trubisky squeezes in a pass to Miller who fights up field late in the second quarter.
Miller surprises student journalist with gifts
Receiver Anthony Miller surprised Leo Catholic High School student David Gross, an aspiring sports journalist, with a free Invisalign® treatment and an autographed jersey.
Quick Hits: Miller ejected from playoff defeat
In Sunday's Wild Card loss, Anthony Miller became the second Bears receiver to be kicked out of a game this season for punching Saints defensive back C.J. Gardner-Johnson.
5 things you may not know about Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller has caught 47 passes for 472 yards and two touchdowns this season. Here are five things you may not know about the third-year receiver.
Miller working to establish role in evolving offense
Receiver Anthony Miller is aiming to to be more involved in an evolving Nick Foles-led offense.
Quick Hits: Robinson, Miller show resiliency in win
Receivers Allen Robinson II and Anthony Miller embodied the Bears' perseverance and determination in Sunday's comeback win in Atlanta, scoring touchdowns after both had apparent TDs reversed via replay reviews.
Robinson, Miller locked in for Week 1
Receivers Allen Robinson II and Anthony Miller see the Bears as a focused and excited team as they prepare for Sunday's season opener in Detroit.
Quick Hits: Miller had 'amazing training camp'
After a slow start, third-year receiver Anthony Miller closed training camp with a flourish, with coach Matt Nagy saying: "He might have had the best training camp of a lot of players on this team."
Trust, maturity key to Miller continuing to excel
The Bears are counting on receiver Anthony Miller to pick up this year where he left off during the second half of last season when improved preparation led to his emergence as a top playmaker.
Fierce battles expected for receiving jobs in camp
Receivers coach Mike Furrey is eager to monitor what promises to be intense competition at the receiver position in training camp, saying: "There is nobody in that room that can take a day off."
5 players to watch on offense in training camp
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses five Bears players on offense to monitor when training camp begins next week, including second-year running back David Montgomery.
Bears training camp preview: Receivers
Veteran Allen Robinson II returns to lead a deep Bears receiving corps that added speedsters Ted Ginn Jr. and Darnell Mooney to a group that already included Cordarrelle Patterson, Anthony Miller, Javon Wims and Riley Ridley.
Miller looking to make impact against Packers
After going without a catch in the season opener against the Packers, receiver Anthony Miller is looking to build on a string of impressive performances and leave his mark in the rematch.
Miller finding consistency in second season
Anthony Miller has been one of Mitchell Trubisky's top targets the past two weeks, and the second-year receiver is determined to keep that going.
Healthy Anthony Miller ready to cut loose
Receiver Anthony Miller ditched his shoulder harness against the Raiders and played at his highest level of the season. Could that be a harbinger of things to come?
Miller could see increased role versus Vikings
With Taylor Gabriel ruled out for Sunday's game against the Vikings, receiver Anthony Miller might be called upon to help pick up the slack.
Miller looking to top productive rookie year
Having recovered from offseason shoulder surgery, Bears second-year receiver Anthony Miller is healthy and ready to step up his game.
Expectations are high for Bears receivers
After transforming their receiver position from a weakness into a strength last year, the Bears are excited to see what Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel and Anthony Miller do for an encore in their second seasons with the team.
Miller's first NFL TD raised his expectations
Anthony Miller's first NFL touchdown Monday night against the Seahawks was like a tasty appetizer; the Bears rookie receiver savored it for a moment and it left him hungry for more.
Miller brings confidence to Bears offense
Rookie receiver Anthony Miller, a confident second-round draft pick from Memphis, could be a key offensive threat for the Bears offense this season.
Bears sporting upgraded receiving corps
The Bears will arrive in Bourbonnais in two weeks with a revamped receiving corps that features veteran Allen Robinson II after targeting the position in both free agency and the draft.
'Meet the Rookies' to air in its entirety
The Bears' four-part documentary series "Meet the Rookies" will culminate with a 30-minute special hosted by radio play-by-play announcer Jeff Joniak on WFLD FOX 32 at 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
Miller featured on 'Meet the Rookies'
The third of ChicagoBears.com's four-part series "Meet the Rookies" features receiver Anthony Miller, who transformed himself from a walk-on at Memphis to a second-round draft pick.
Bears to launch 'Meet the Rookies' series Monday
The Bears will launch their four-part documentary series "Meet the Rookies" on Monday, featuring behind-the-scenes footage with 2018 draft picks James Daniels, Roquan Smith, Joel Iyiegbuniwe and Anthony Miller.
How has Anthony Miller fared?
Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses how rookie receiver Anthony Miller has performed in practice, Dion Sims' role this season and if rookie Roquan Smith is working with the No. 1 defense.