|17||Packers||L 16 - 35||2||5||2.5||3||0|
|16||@Jaguars||W 41 - 17||4||69||17.3||30||2|
|15||@Vikings||W 33 - 27||2||25||12.5||16||0|
|14||Texans||W 36 - 7||4||23||5.8||12||1|
|13||Lions||L 30 - 34||0||0||0|
|12||@Packers||L 25 - 41||3||32||10.7||16||0|
|10||Vikings||L 13 - 19||0||0||0|
|9||@Titans||L 17 - 24||6||55||9.2||24||1|
|8||Saints||L 23 - 26||2||13||6.5||11||0|
|7||@Rams||L 10 - 24||5||31||6.2||14||0|
|2||Giants||W 17 - 13||1||18||18||18||0|
|6||@Panthers||W 23 - 16||5||34||6.8||10||0|
|5||Buccaneers||W 20 - 19||3||33||11||13||1|
|4||Colts||L 11 - 19||4||33||8.3||11||0|
|3||@Falcons||W 30 - 26||6||60||10||29||2||1||0|
|1||@Lions||W 27 - 23||3||25||8.3||16||1|
|2010||New Orleans Saints||15||5||31||356||11.5||52||5||1||3||3||3||0||1||0|
|2011||New Orleans Saints||16||11||99||1310||13.2||59||11||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|2012||New Orleans Saints||15||9||85||982||11.6||46||9||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|2013||New Orleans Saints||16||12||86||1215||14.1||56||16||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014||New Orleans Saints||16||13||85||889||10.5||29||10||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||12||55||636||11.6||54||2|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||10||38||447||11.8||48||3||1||0|
- Five-time Pro Bowler (2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
- Ranks No. 2 among NFL tight ends since 2010 with 8,339 receiving yards, 699 receptions and 82 receiving TDs; Rob Gronkowski is first with 86
- Ranks No. 4 in NFL history among tight ends with his 82 career TD catches and is tied for second in the league in TD receptions among all players since entering the NFL in 2010; also ranks fourth among NFL tight ends with five receiving touchdowns in the postseason
- Needs one more receptions to become the sixth tight end to hit 700 for his career; he would join the company of Hall of Fame tight ends Tony Gonzalez and Antonio Gates as the only three TE's to eclipse over 700 career receptions, 8,000 yards and score 75 TDs
- Has 17 career multi-TD games, which is tied for third all-time alongside Rob Gronkowski, and trails only Antonio Gates (21) and Tony Gonzalez (18)
- 2013 Associated Press, PFWA and Sporting News All-Pro after leading all NFL tight ends with 86 catches, 1,215 yards and 16 TDs
- Led all NFL tight ends in receptions in 2011 (99) and 2013 (86)
- Led all NFL tight ends with 14.2 yards per catch in 2016 as a member of the Seattle Seahawks
- Is the only tight end in league history to have two seasons with 1,200-plus receiving yards and 10-plus receiving TDs (2011, 2013) and is the only TE to register four consecutive seasons with 85-plus catches (2011-14)
- Has four seasons with 10-plus TDs, tied for No. 2 (Antonio Gates) in league annals among TEs behind only Rob Gronkowski (5)
- Has recorded 67 career TD receptions in the red zone, which ranks No. 1 in the league since 2010; his 22 red zone TDs since 2017 are the most by a TE in that span
- Has posted 18 games with 100-plus receiving yards in his career
- Joins Jared Cook (four teams) and Benjamin Watson (three) as the only TEs in league history to register a 100-yard receiving game with three or more franchises
- Has registered 10-plus catches in a game five times in his career
- Holds career records among tight ends for receptions, receiving yards and receiving TDs for both the Saints (386 catches for 4,752 yards and 51 TDs) and the Seahawks (170 catches for 2,048 yards and 18 TDs)
- Registered 1,310 receiving yards with the Saints in 2011, the second most in NFL history by a TE to that point behind only Gronkowski (1,327 in 2011), and posted 16 TD catches for New Orleans in 2013, No. 2 in a season among TEs behind only Gronkowski (17 in 2011)
- Led the Saints in receptions in four consecutive seasons (2011-14)
- Has played 15+ games in nine of his 10 years in the league, including seven seasons playing all 16 games
- Has been ranked among the NFL's Top 100 players four times (2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
2020 SEASON (Bears):
- Chicago Bears Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee
- Played in all 16 games with 15 starts; led the team with eight receiving touchdowns and was third among all pass catchers with 50 receptions for 456 yards
- Ranked second in the NFC among tight ends with his eight TD catches and tied for fourth among all tight ends
- Caught four passes for a season-high 69 yards and two touchdowns -- one a 5-yarder and the other a 22-yarder -- in the Week 16 win at Jacksonville; it marked his 17th career multi-touchdown catch game
- Caught six passes for 60 yards, including two touchdown grabs in the red zone, in the Week 3 win at the Falcons
- Tied his season high with six catches for 55 yards and a score in Week 9 at the Titans
- Caught three passes for 25 yards, including a two-yard touchdown grab to help spark Chicago's come-from-behind win in Week 1 at Detroit
- Caught three passes for 33 yards, including a 12-yard, one-handed touchdown catch late in the second quarter in the Week 5 win over TB
- Caught five passes for 34 yards in the Week 6 win at the Panthers and another five passes (31 yards) the following week at the Rams
- Hauled in four passes for 23 yards and a touchdown in the Week 14 win over the Texans
- Caught two passes for 25 yards, including a 19-yard touchdown, in the Wild Card playoff game at the Saints
2019 SEASON (Packers):
- Played in all 16 regular season games with 10 starts, catching 38 passes for 447 yards (11.8 avg) and three touchdowns
- Recorded a season-high six catches for 61 yards (10.2 avg) and a touchdown vs. Philadelphia
- Recorded four catches for 65 yards and a touchdown vs. Oakland
- Played in both playoff games with one start in the divisional round win over the Seahawks where he caught three passes for 49 yards
- Caught four passes for 59 yards, including a long of 42, in the NFC championship game at San Francisco
2018 SEASON (Packers):
- Played in all 16 games with 12 starts and ranked No. 2 on the team with 55 receptions for 636 yards (11.6 avg.) and two TDs
- Was tied for No. 2 on the team in receptions of 20-plus yards with seven
- Among TEs, ranked No. 9 in the league in receiving yards and receptions and No. 10 in yards per catch
- His 636 receiving yards were the most by a Green Bay TE since Jermichael Finley's 667 yards in 2012
- Led the team with 95 receiving yards on six receptions(15.8 avg.) vs. Minnesota, his best single-game receiving-yardage total since Nov. 7, 2016, when he was with Seattle (103 yards on eight catches vs. Buffalo).
- Registered a season-high 104 yards receiving on five catches (20.8 avg.) vs. San Francisco, his first 100 yard receiving game since Nov. 7, 2016, vs. Buffalo when he was with the Seahawks; posted a 54-yard reception late in the first quarter, the third-longest catch of his career and his longest since a 56-yard TD grab with the Saints at Tampa Bay on Sept. 15, 2013
2017 SEASON (Seahawks):
- Appeared in all 16 games with 10 starts and posted 57 receptions for 520 yards (9.1 avg.) and 10 TDs
- Led all NFL tight ends in TD catches on his way to earning Pro Bowl honors for the fifth time in his career; all 10 of his TD receptions came in the red zone, the most in the league among all players
- Caught nine TD passes in Weeks 5-13, the most in the league over that span
- Registered a season-high seven catches for a season-best 72 yards (10.3 avg.) at Tennessee
- Hauled in three passes for 51 yards (17.0 avg.) and a TD at the Giants
- Matched his season high with seven catches for 58 yards (8.3 avg.) and a TD vs. the Falcons
2016 SEASON (Seahawks):
- Played in all 16 games and set Seattle single-season franchise records for receptions (65) and receiving yards (923) by a tight end
- Ranked No. 1 among NFL tight ends in yards per catch (career-high 14.2 average) and No. 3 in receiving yards
- Recorded three 100-yard receiving games, which tied for No. 2 in the NFL among TEs
- Was selected to his fourth career Pro Bowl
- Also started both playoff games, hauling in six passes for 59 yards (9.8 avg.) and a TD
- Caught six passes for 100 yards (16.7 avg.) vs. San Francisco, including an 18-yard TD grab in the second quarter
- Eclipsed the 100-yard receiving mark for the second straight game at the Jets, hauling in six passes for a season-high 113 yards
- Posted a season-high eight receptions for 103 yards (12.9 avg.) and two TDs at the Bills, becoming the first TE in team history to register eight-plus catches, 100-plus receiving yards and two TD catches in a game
2015 SEASON (Seahawks):
- Started all 11 games he appeared in; saw his first season in Seattle cut short when he was placed on IR (knee) on Nov. 30
- Caught 48 passes for 605 yards (12.6 avg.) and two TDs; ranked No. 6 in the league among TEs in receiving yards through Week 12
- Caught six passes for 51 yards (8.5 avg.) and a TD in his Seattle debut at St. Louis
- Hauled in seven passes for 83 yards (11.9 avg.) vs. Chicago, highlighted by a 30-yard TD catch in the third quarter
- Tied a single-game franchise record (Charle Young, Oct. 9, 1983) among TEs with 140 receiving yards on a season-best eight catches (17.5 avg.) vs. Carolina, the third-best yardage output of his career
2014 SEASON (Saints):
- Appeared in all 16 games with 13 starts for the Saints and caught 85 passes for 889 yards (10.5 avg.) and 10 TDs on his way to earning Pro Bowl honors for the third time in his career
- Became the first TE in league history to register four consecutive seasons with 85-plus receptions
- Ranked No. 2 in the league among TEs in receptions, No. 4 in TD catches and No. 5 in receiving yards
- Had two games with 10-plus catches, tied for No. 1 in the NFL among tight ends
- Matched his career high with 10 receptions for 118 yards (11.8 avg.) and two TDs at Cleveland, with nine of his catches picking up first downs, a career best
- Tied his career high with 10 catches for 76 yards (7.6 avg.) and two TDs vs. SF, becoming the first TE in league history to post two games with 10-plus receptions/two TD catches in a season
- Registered his third game on the season with two TD catches as part of a six-catch, 47-yard effort (7.8 avg.) vs. Baltimore
2013 SEASON (Saints):
- Played in all 16 games with 12 starts and posted a team-high 86 receptions for 1,215 yards (14.1 avg.) and a career-high 16 TDs
- Led the league in TD catches and ranked No. 1 among TEs in receptions and receiving yards; his TD total was the second most in NFL history by a TE behind only Gronkowski's 17 in 2011
- Posted a career-high five games with two TD catches
- Tied the franchise single-season record with six 100-yard receiving games, which was also tied for No. 1 at the time among TEs in league annals
- Was named first-team All-Pro by AP and was selected to his second career Pro Bowl
- Was named the NFC Offensive Player of the Month for September, becoming the first TE in NFL history to earn the honor
- During a four-game stretch (Weeks 2-5), totaled 548 receiving yards, which was the most by a TE over a four-game span in a single season in league history to that point
- Played in both playoff contests with one start and caught four passes for 52 yards (13.0 avg.)
2012 SEASON (Saints):
- Appeared in 15 games with nine starts and posted a team-high 85 catches for 982 yards (11.6 avg.) and nine TDs
- Was tied for No. 2 in the NFL among TEs in TD catches, ranked No. 2 in receiving yards and ranked No. 3 in receptions
- Posted four receptions for 16 yards (4.0 avg.) and a TD vs. Kansas City, giving him a TD catch in six consecutive games dating back to 2011; that stretch set a franchise record for the most consecutive games with a TD catch and tied the second-longest streak among TEs since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger
- Led the team with a season-high 146 yards and two TDs on seven receptions (20.9 avg.) vs. the Falcons, with all seven catches picking up first downs
- Registered a team-high nine receptions for 115 yards (12.8 avg.) and a TD vs. Carolina
2011 SEASON (Saints):
- Played in all 16 games with 11 starts and posted a career-high 99 receptions for a career-best 1,310 yards (13.2 avg.) and 11 TDs
- The 99 catches were the most in a season in franchise history to that point, and his receiving-yardage total was the second most in NFL history by a tight end
- Was selected to his first career Pro Bowl and earned second-team AP All-Pro recognition
- Team winner of the Ed Block Courage Award
- Started both postseason contests, posting 12 receptions for 158 yards (13.2 avg.) and a team-high three TDs
- Hauled in four passes for 100 yards (25.0 avg.) and a TD vs. Houston
- Posted a career-high 10 receptions for 132 yards and a TD at Jacksonville, highlighted by a career-long 59-yard catch
- Led the team with eight catches for 129 yards (16.1 avg.) at Carolina
- Tied an NFL record for TEs by posting his fourth straight 100-yard receiving effort, recording 124 yards on seven catches at TB
- Caught six passes for 54 yards and two TDs vs. the Colts as the Saints set a single-game franchise record for points in the 62-7 win
- In his postseason debut vs. Detroit, caught seven passes for 55 yards and a TD, setting a club playoff record for receptions
2010 SEASON (Saints):
- Appeared in 15 games with five starts as a rookie, posting 31 receptions for 356 yards (11.5 avg.) and five TDs
- Caught four of his TDs in a three-week span (Weeks 15-17)
- Made his first career start at Arizona (Oct. 10) as the Saints opened up with two TEs
- Posted his first NFL catch at Tampa Bay (Oct. 17), an 11-yard grab from Brees in the second quarter
Graham surprises service member in Qatar
Chicago Bears Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee Jimmy Graham, in conjunction with Cigna and the USO, surprises a service member in Qatar with a letter of appreciation.
GMFB: Graham awarded Week 16 game ball
Bears TE Jimmy Graham was awarded a game ball on NFL Network's "Good Morning Football" thanks to his 2-TD performance in Sunday's 41-17 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Jimmy Graham: 'Everybody believes in each other'
Tight end Jimmy Graham catches up with the media following Sunday's win against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Trubisky fires laser to Graham for TD
QB Mitchell Trubisky finds TE Jimmy Graham in the end zone to get the Bears on the scoreboard.
Graham left all alone on sideline, picks up 30 yards
Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky finds TE Jimmy Graham along the sideline for a 30-yard catch and run.
Graham elevates to haul in second TD catch of game
Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky finds a leaping TE Jimmy Graham for his second touchdown reception of the game.
Graham on Walter Payton Man of the Year nomination: It's 'truly special'
Bears TE Jimmy Graham joins NFL Network's "Good Morning Football" to discuss being nominated for the 2020 Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, his message to the team heading into Week 16's matchup with the Jaguars and the resurgence of QB Mitchell Trubisky.
Graham: 'We didn't want to go down without a fight'
Tight end Jimmy Graham meets with the media before Thursday's practice at Halas Hall.
Graham on being named Payton MOY Nominee
Bears Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee Jimmy Graham on being honored and why it is important for him to give back.
Graham snags 6th TD catch of season
Bears TE Jimmy Graham catches a 5-yard pass from QB Mitchell Trubisky for his 6th touchdown reception of the year.
Graham: 'Pretty incredible' to be Bears' WPMOY nominee
Tight end Jimmy Graham meets with the media after Friday's practice at Halas Hall.
Graham: 'Everybody knows how big this game is'
Tight end Jimmy Graham meets with the media before Saturday's practice at Halas Hall.
Foles hits Graham in stride for 24-yard catch and run
Bears QB Nick Foles finds TE Jimmy Graham for a 24-yard pickup.
Graham snares Foles throw for 8-yard TD
Bears QB Nick Foles throws an 8-yard pass to TE Jimmy Graham for a touchdown.
Graham: 'Week by week, you never know what you're gonna get thrown'
Tight end Jimmy Graham meets with the media before Friday's practice at Halas Hall.
Can't Miss Play: Graham makes spectacular one-handed TD catch
TE Jimmy Graham makes an incredible one-handed catch of a Nick Foles pass for a Bears TD.
Graham leapfrogs over DB to pick up first down
Bears TE Jimmy Graham hurdles a defender to move the chains.
Graham on Bears' 30-26 victory over Falcons
Jimmy Graham speaks to the media following the Bears victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
Trubisky finds Graham for TD
Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky throws a 2-yard touchdown pass to tight end Jimmy Graham.
Foles finds Graham for 30 yards
Bears QB Nick Foles completes a 30-yard pass to tight end Jimmy Graham.
Player Profile | Jimmy Graham
Bears tight end Jimmy Graham sits down with Jeff Joniak and discusses his love for flying and overcoming adversity at a young age.
Jimmy Graham talks win over Lions
Chicago Bears tight end Jimmy Graham discusses the Bears 27-23 victory over the Detroit Lions.
Graham climbs the ladder for touchdown
Bears tight end Jimmy Graham climbs the ladder for the team's first touchdown.
Graham named Bears' Payton Man of Year nominee
Veteran tight end Jimmy Graham has been selected as the Bears' nominee for the prestigious 2020 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award.
Players appreciate Bears' pro-active approach
After a positive COVID test forced the Bears to close Halas Hall Thursday, a number of players praised the team's decisive action after returning to the facility Friday.
Graham, Kmet developing bond as teammates
Once a big Jimmy Graham fan, rookie tight end Cole Kmet is thrilled that the player he admired as a kid is quickly becoming his mentor with the Bears.
Rejuvenated Graham making splash in camp
New Bears tight end Jimmy Graham appears to be a man on a mission early in training camp, consistently displaying energy, competitiveness and playmaking ability in practice.
Graham shines in spirited training camp practice
Bears free-agent acquisition Jimmy Graham stood out in practice Tuesday for the second straight day, making several impressive catches in 1-on-1, 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills.
Quick Hits: Jackson driven by only one goal
Safety Eddie Jackson is motivated to bring a Super Bowl championship to Chicago. Fifth-year pro Deon Bush has a golden opportunity to win a starting job. And more from Bears training camp.
Bears confident in revamped tight end position
After the Bears spent the offseason overhauling their tight end position, coach Matt Nagy is eager to see Jimmy Graham, Demetrius Harris and Cole Kmet on the practice field for the first time.
Meet 10 veterans Bears added from other teams
With training camp looming, take an in-depth look at outside linebacker Robert Quinn and the other NFL veterans the Bears acquired during a busy offseason.